Used 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Camaro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Best Bang for the Buck

Roadwarrior1956, 09/04/2003
Z28 2dr Hatchback

Bought the car new in 94 and still love driving it, loud and fun to drive, still looks great and easy to modifiy. check out this site for info and upgrades http://www.f-body.org/

Nothing better

Green Bean, 01/07/2009
2dr Hatchback

I bought this car in 2005 with 67,000 miles on her. Now in 2009 I have 152,000. This is my favorite car ever. Would not trade her for anything except a Z28. It handles amazing and can't complain too much about the power since it is a v6. It's had its fair share of small little problems needing to be replaced like ball joints, tie rods, and other small things. But this is all to blame on how I drive her. Great car for anyone.

Best car I have EVER owned!

camaro_owner, 01/09/2012
2dr Hatchback

Performance: 160 (I have 187) horse power. Doesn't seem like a lot but the torque is where this car wins. Runs like a bat outta hell and crushes all competition off the line (yea, I've raced it a few times...) MPG: I get 24.5 city and 32 highway when I'm not screwing around with it. Build/Reliability: The 3.4L 207ci (@156,000 miles) is the only engine in a Camaro that has taken the beatings i put to these cars! My 1980 Camaro w/ 5.7L 350ci, can't even take the beating. Not even on the fresh rebuilt engine. I have never had any problems with my car. EVER. Comfort: The bucket seats are SUPER com

My sleeper

Jeff McKnight, 01/04/2008
Z28 2dr Hatchback

I bought the Camaro Z28 when i was 19 and I unfortunately had to use it as my primary car for a year. Word of advice.... stay away from snow. Fun awsome car! Ihave gone through a ot of tires....and they are not cheap. I have a Sparco suspension which helps on the streets... other than looking fast, it is fast... for the price and power you get this is my first sports car and I will keep it til I die. May be expensive but well worth it.. Now that I am 23 i appreicate it more and take a lot better care of it. Haven't had to repair but just a few items.... recently the fuel pump went out on it and come to find out the rear end must come off to get to it....that is my next project. Thanks Chevy

Best car I ever had

Z28west, 08/03/2010
Z28 2dr Hatchback

This one one great car. Probably the best performance bargains out there. This thing is scary fast. Turns heads and is very reliable. I love the Ttops. I am 6'4" and this car is even more comfy for me then my Cadillac cts. Some people complain about the interior, but I don't mind it. The only problem is this thing is hard to work on because 1/3 of the engine is covered up and everything is crammed inside. Definitely would recommend to anyone who likes style and performance at a bargain price!

Best Bang for the Buck

sdtresa, 11/30/2004
Z28 2dr Hatchback

If you want performance for your dollar this is it. Performs as well as cars costing twice as much. It doesn't pretend to be luxury in any way, it's purpose built.

Great Car

Maria Carmen Schmidt, 04/10/2003
Z28 2dr Hatchback

I was givven this car for my 40th. b- day, in '94 it was bran-new. I love my car it still looks bran-new people still ask me if i just got a new car and i tell them it's not new it's a '94. Extremely powerful!! Has a vette engine and handles like a dream. I would not trade it for anything.I've only put about $300 into it in the 9 years I have owned it, not including regular service. Love the sound of the exaust. LOVE THE POWER!!!! It gets great mileage for being a V8 about 25mpg. and it is very reliable, I have driven it to Mexico several times. I want to thank my husband for that birthday present it was the best present ever!

Disappointed in Camaro

Fabby, 04/18/2003
Z28 2dr Hatchback

Just bought the car and come to find that it need a distributor, which is $1000!! Chevy has a design flaw in the engine. The distributor is behind the water pump, what were they thinking? Terrible on gas, but hauls butt.

Excellent Car for First Model Year

Jerry Fox, 04/21/2003
Z28 2dr Hatchback

The 1994 Camaro Z28 was a rocket from the start. Certainly I've taken very good care of it, but it hasn't had many problems, only very normal stuff. And it still looks NEW! For a "first model year car" it has been great and for the price, FANTASTIC! It did turn out to be the "poor man's Corvette"

LT1 Z28 a real performer

mean green, 05/09/2008
Z28 2dr Convertible

I own a second gen, a third gen. And this fourth gen z28 is by far the best performer. handling is great. dash components are turned slightly towards the driver for ease of use. front driver side provides comfort, but lets you know you are in a muscle car. the other seats well I wouldn't know

51050