Used 1993 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback Consumer Reviews

None for sale nearby. Instead:

bring it back

josh bardin, 01/19/2004
Z28 2dr Hatchback

I have owned my Z28 for almost 4 years and have 183,000 miles on it. The LT1 is so reliable. It still has original plugs,fuel filter,serp belt and hoses. I take care of the car but dont baby it-5000 rpm is pretty common. Burns no oil,but does leak a little-big deal- still beats almost any import on the road and still gets over 23 mpg at 75+mph. Toyota-like reliability.

Great Car!!!

CamaroguyPSP, 09/26/2003
Z28 2dr Hatchback

Got the car when I was 16, and have never stopped loving it. LT1 has great power and the torque keeps from having to switch gears. I drive the car nearly everyday and have never had a problem with it. You just can't beat the value or the joy it is to drive with any other comparable car!

Corvos Z28 rating

John Corvo, 09/17/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

I purchased my 93 camaro Z-28 a year ago and I think i like it more now than I did when i first got it. The Z28 camaro engine, the LT-1 is quite a workhorse. Its torque kicks you back in your seat while you hit 0-60 in under 6 seconds. I have added a Borla Dual Cat- back exhaust, a Moroso cold air intake, a BBK pulley kit, and a Holley air foil and my camaro has reached about 310hp at the rear wheels. If your looking for a car to put imports in there place then a camaro Z28 is all you need.

very good

chelleshark, 11/17/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

the car runs really well fun to drive willserve you good if you like really fast cars

'93 Z

Mean Green, 11/22/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

The quickest thing you can buy for under $10K.