Used 1990 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback Consumer Reviews

$777 - $1,807

Used Camaro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Built to last*

yoyoNvegas, 06/19/2010
RS 2dr Hatchback

Rs v8 5.0 L 5 speed manual trans. 177k miles I've had this car for 4 years. It's a very durable car! Its stuck with me through thick and thin ! Car runs at high temp at times. But nothing to bad. Always make sure to keep an eye on your front tires! The engine is very heavy! Wish the trunk didn't have a motor. And would lock manually.

THE BLUE BEAST

cards mom from stl, 03/13/2021
RS 2dr Hatchback

I've had my baby for almost 7 years (got her for my 50th birthday from my dad in 2014) she's got over 250,000 miles on the body and frame and about 90,000 miles on the motor which is a 305 v8 with automatic transmission, t-tops that don't leak, front disc brakes, rear drum brakes. She has been my dream car since chevy came out with it. This vehicle is a real "BEAST"! Because they hold up really good.There's only a couple of things I don't like about her is there isn't any place to put your coffee or whatever your drinking. And like the other review if you "slam" the hatchback closed you better start looking for another pull down motor because when you don't close the hatchback back right you break the housing and the gears on the pull down motor since they are only plastic.