Used 2000 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Reviews

Used Blazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...33

Pros
Cons

Excellent SUV, sincere review

joetibu, 08/08/2008
LS 4dr SUV

I had this SUV since new. No mayor problems and has now more than 100k. Basic maintenance. Overall is very comfty, hauls lots of stuff and feels very secure. Good MPG for the size and weight.

This SUV Stinks!

RB14, 04/26/2002
LT 4dr SUV 4WD

4 Transmission Problems, starting at 12000 miles, transmission re-built at 43000 miles. Also other annoying problems, 3 recalls, expensive to maintain and rides rough even when brand new. Can't use lemon law because problems were all VERY SLIGHTLY different. My next car will be a Honda.

Great offroad & snow, lacking elsewhere

Brian, 09/22/2009
LT 4dr SUV 4WD

This truck has served our family well from the standpoint of pure utility. Living in Wisconsin for several years, not once have I had trouble in deep snow or any inclement weather. We have taken this offroad and it's been great for that purpose. However, I have had to replace the transmission, the fuel pump (twice), wheel bearings (twice), ball joints, and my driver side window stopped working. There have been some electrical issues with the ABS, and my check engine light has been on for sometime. I really have enjoyed this truck, but mechanical issues have really plagued it. It has 154000 miles on it currently. The 4.3L Vortec engine has kept running strong though.

Expensive

Jason, 05/31/2010
LT 4dr SUV 4WD

I have to say I bought this car in April and I have had to replace a couple of minor things. Ac needed to be recharged. Pvc value replaced. Fuel filter. But these are small. Now need to do the rear diff. Flush radator and do a trans flush. Drives good. Family has plenty of room on road trips. Would like better gas mileage. A radio that worked. Outside of all that if you can get one at the right price it is a ok deal. 4wd still works. Have used to move a friend into a different apt and it moved all of his stuff fine. Lots of space . Seats fold down. Great for kids who play sports !

Blazer

Baker, 07/16/2010
LT 4dr SUV 4WD

I had purchased my blazer, i needed the extra room, so i got it. This blazer has everything electronic, and leather seats. All the bells. My engine is the 4.3 V6 Vortec. Now i got to drive for two weeks. Then the intake gaskets went out, followed by the whole head. I had to purchase a new motor. Then the rear brakes went out. For those who have this model Blazer, watch out , because it is VERY common for these things to go out.

12345...33