Used 2000 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Reviews

Used Blazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...33

Pros
Cons

not necessarily the best yet

[purvis, 02/13/2004
LS 4dr SUV 4WD

So far. 1 transmission, 1 door hinge kit, 3 interior air vents. 2 seat recliner rods,1 fuel sending unit. Still counting. This is a lot for a vehicle that is very well taken care of. Firm believer that chevy could have done a much better job on many items. But as a pet peeve why does chevy continue to use the plastic bushings in the door hinges? They never last. The replacements are brass. Why not start there to begin with?

Lotta issues but I still love it

xray25, 12/21/2009
LS 2dr SUV 4WD

This Blazer ZR2 was my first SUV, I loved it at first and still enjoy driving it, I just wish it was more reliable. I bought the truck with 111,000 and have put 63,000 on it. Trying to count the times it has left me out in the cold...I think at least 4 times. This truck has many issues. A rust hole I can stick my fist through, the gas gauge, CD player, seat handles, have never worked. I have replaced the catalytic converter, wheel bearings, intake gasket, PCV valve, alternator, radiator....the distributor corrodes so I must replace it every 6 months. More rattles than you can count on both feet....but a great backup vehicle nonetheless. Hate to sell it, Love me Blazer!

Did not see it coming

Winstonhates chevy, 02/03/2003
LT 4dr SUV

It look good untill the inside nobs starting to fall off, I made a call to Maroone ( should be called moranees). They did a overall, I think they made it worst, I have spend more money on my new vehicle, while my 12 year old camry is still going. I found a rust spot in the back today, it is a 3 year old car. I am just waiting to drop out of the bottom.

Balzers are awful

trkguy, 02/11/2004
LS 2dr SUV

There is something wrong with the design of this vehicle. There absolutely should have been a recall for the front end of this car. I have replaced the ball joint on both front wheels twice on this car in 4 years. Now I have also had to replace both wheel bearings as well. I will never buy another Chevy SUV again.

Loved the Blazer - just traded

Lynda, 07/01/2008
LS 4dr SUV

I just traded mine it had 115,000 on it. It never left me stranded any place! General maintenance only - batteries, (Texas is hard on batteries) oil, transmission fluid and new tires. Only thing I did not like was that the belt squeaked all the time. Interior was extremely comfortable, air / heat worked great always! Visibility great as well. I was ready for something different after nine years only reason to trade. This one will go 200K no question.

12345...33