Used 2007 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Aveo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

Love this car

kjstrouble, 02/20/2009
LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have found this a fun replacement for my 10 year old Elantra. It has great pick up and better than advertised mileage. This was a nice surprise because I bought it mainly for the price and lower insurance cost. But as a tall person, I fit better in this than in any of the comparable cars I tried out.

Fun Car

ed, 12/30/2007
LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I traded a 2005 Cobalt for this car. In spite of the smaller size, it is more comfortable, but it doesn't have the driver information center like the cobalt. I had got used to being able to teel the fuel economey and the outside temperature. It also has a ridiculous power lock system that can only be locked with a key when one is leaving the car. The power is adequate and it is quite roomy.

Chey Aveo 2007 Review

Nancy, 03/27/2009
LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I like this car. It was cheap. I wanted something inexpensive that was good on gas mileage and reliable. Paid $8,100 out the door. No air conditioner, but it has a lot of good features that years ago would have been considered an upgrade. Very reliable and so cute!

Gets you from A to B

JimHo, 11/15/2009
LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Just traded an 07 Aveo LT sedan/automatic in a few months ago. It had no real issues and it got the job done for me until I was ready to move up to something nicer. The engine is tiny but then again the car is pretty small. You aren't going to win any races in this thing but I could still pass safely on 2 lane roads. Driver visibility is excellent on this car due to the high seating position and wide windshield. Due to size, the car is also very agile in low speed tight turns, so it's easy to park and weave through city traffic. On the LT (maybe others) they also throw in a lot of nice options that you wouldn't expect in this price class, like heated mirrors and foglights.

Nice

Todd Loyd, 10/30/2006
LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The car is much nicer than any other compact I have owned. Bought as a second car and a grocery getter. This does more than deliver. It is smooth, quiet, comfortable, and has about as much power as you would expect from a compact.

12345...12