Used 2019 Cadillac XTS Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used XTS for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Brought back the Luxury Ride

Marvin Garrett, 09/04/2019
Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Owned 4 Cadillacs this 2019 Cadillac Luxury has the quietest and smoothest ride...my previous 2015 CTS premium had all the driver comfort and safety features....that I gave up for more room and ease of entrance and exit plus Luxury Ride...huge trunk

Treat yourself!

Greg m, 12/31/2020
Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Thanks to demand for sedans driving prices lower- I was able to pick this up in May 2020- 22k miles and under $23k! 40%of sticker price as a year old model? Yes, please. 2 car seats and an adult in back- yes. Heated/cooled front seats- yes. Navigation. Smooth and quiet ride. Tons of room for everyone and a massive trunk. Driven it 10k miles in 7 months- 26mpg total. This is my commuter car- so it is nice to remote start before work and after. Passing on rural KS 2 lane blacktop- easy. Use cruise control- with such a quiet smooth ride- easy to creep up on 100mph.

Stylish Driver

Stylish Driver, 10/23/2019
Premium Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle offers luxury & comfort.

Good to be back in a Cadillac

Bill Gobeille, 06/21/2021
Premium Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

When I retired, I tried to be "practical" and turned my 2011 DTS Platinum in for a new 2019 Chevy Equinox. Nice little SUV, but I never really bonded with it. I started searching for another Cadillac or Lincoln. I've owned two Town Cars in the past, so wanted to consider Lincolns again as well. Test drove the CTS, ride was too harsh for me. CT6 was great but quite pricy! Continental felt like a high end but very expensive Fusion (which I had as a daily commuter). Drove a local XTS, great ride, good value, very attractive, but not "the" car. Focused on locating and found a very low mileage certified Premium Luxury XTS AWD in my desired white/beige combo online, purchased it, and had it shipped out. The second I laid eyes on it & slipped behind the wheel...loved EVERYTHING about it! It's beautiful, excellent fit & finish, so comfortable, big yet easy to drive, and an incredible value (esp. in comparison to similar Continentals which are ridiculously overpriced). Family and friends are impressed by it but that's not why I bought it. I wanted the looks, comfort, and safety features of a large traditional luxury car. The XTS is quite a good value compared to the Cadillac CT6 & Lincoln Continental. As a retiree, pricing was a major consideration, but I don't feel I've compromised at all. Wonderful car that I love to drive!!!

Nice Car

egyptprince75 , 07/13/2021
Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Nice car. Only reason I give 4 star rather than 5 is that it doesn’t have mirror sensors for blind spots. This is more prior to other features in the car. I didn’t find out till I left the dealership and went on the road! I thought this was going to be a common feature in a 2019 vehicle!!