Skip to main content

Save as much as $2,340
Select your trim:

RDB

RDB, 04/21/2021
2021 Cadillac XT4 Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Went from a XT5 to a Xt4 because it is a little smaller. The interior, however is very spacious. I selected the luxury model with the safety package and it is plenty well equipped for me at an attractive price. The only thing missing is blind spot indicator, and I can't believe that a luxury brand like Cadillac wouldn't put turn signals in the mirrors on all vehicles.

Wasn't expecting this........

Anonymous, 11/16/2020
2021 Cadillac XT4 Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I test drove a bunch of vehicles before driving the Cadillac. I thought the that a Cadillac would be out of my price range. In reality all cars are priced about the same. A few of the models I was looking at ended up pricing higher and are not nearly as nice.

3 out of 5 stars

Great ride!

Happy Camper , 01/13/2021
2021 Cadillac XT4 Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I love my new XT4. It rides smooth and is very luxurious. I'm already spoiled and look forward to driving it every time. This was a great choice! Thanks again Mr.Simon for helping me make such a great choice!👍👍👌👌👏👏👏☺

XT four review

Jim Cedar, 04/29/2022
2021 Cadillac XT4 Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

This vehicle has been pretty much perfect for me and every respect.

3 out of 5 stars

ReaWheel well Too Close to back tires

Dawn, 09/15/2021
2021 Cadillac XT4 Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Been seeing rear tires too close to back wheel wells on 2021 xt4. Now been catching small driveway rocks-holding onto, ripping material in front of the teel plate BUT IF NOT THAT CLOSE IT WOULDNT HOLD—A Rock .it would be able to drop off. Like normal driving expectation. Now 6/7 Mos old, rip lil holes in fabric.( too thick I think -than other later models) Took today 1st oil change- to report not liking already having issue with tire too close to well. Should have more clearance at back of tire- also when accelerating hear bang like hitting wheel well plate?? Not a rock -not that bad of a bang & jerk -would a rock do. Think I’d see a rock in tire. so did complain to have record on maintence receipt - just in case.bought new - Not to have issue with a problem that might occur- would be covered.. now gotta watch no rock gets caught & touches fabric or gets into it , but shouldnt be able to — First off! I know now -a small rock may hold on but should drop out not be hitting well. The more smaller one they did show me would not even hit the space, the Lil bigger ones would. That one must of got thrown into rip . But again should not be ripping and having issue holding onto rocks. So now I can’t let it get worse , or again I’d be blamed for knowing issue - & letting get worse & still driving it. But I bought new —not to have problem with any expensive issues-wheel well design too close. And warranty coverage not for rock . I get it but that’s comes second, the issue is closeness to the tire & it holding on to rock. Making rips and touching tire.