Used 2012 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews

Used SRX for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Fairly new yet but

pierret, 12/19/2011
Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The car overall is A+ the seats could adjust up on the front side more. The road noise is very little there is some engine noise when getting on it but I kind of like that

Very happy with the SRX

commander58, 01/13/2012
Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

2012 FWD Luxury model. Great lease value compared to competetors such as Acura MDX. Infinity EX, FX, etc. Delaership experience excellent. SRX rides fantastic. Road noise non-existent. Handling, acceleration, shifting of the transmisson all great. Seats are firm, but I find the SRX to be very comfortable. Great feature content on the Luxury trim level. Averaging 21 mpg with mostly highway driving. Very pleased with the exterior & interior appearanc eand build quality. I was in the market for a luxury SUV/CUV and found this to be the best value out there. I have not had a GM product for quite a few years, and I'm very impressed so far!

2012 SRX Performance

madillini, 03/19/2014
Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this car a month ago. Also considered the Lexus 350. It wasn't even close. The SRX seems much roomier inside and has many more nice features. The exterior is chiseled yet sleek, the interior is roomy and comfortable. Seats are very supportive and love the pull out thigh support on the drivers side. Haven't used the GPS much but no problems with accuracy when I did. I actually like the push button parking break. Drive is very quiet, acceleration is quick, steering is responsive, shifting is ultra smooth, this car is a joy to drive.

Good All Around SUV

rocky92, 03/28/2014
Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My 2012 SRX is front wheel drive luxury model with 18 inch wheels. Original owner and no reason to get a newer vehicle. Good handling, quite, and good pick up and smooth and I drive it aggressively at times. One repair other than normal maintenance, hit a pot hole and replaced one front wheel bearing. All around MPG is 20 to 21 MPG which is better than the AWD models. The 2012 model has buttons which I like better than touch screens.

2012 SRX- Style and Luxury!

matheson1977, 12/15/2011
Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Recently traded our 2008 RX350 in for this car, i'm extremely happy with the SRX. The Caddy has such style inside and out, its a treat to look at! The performance is also very pleasing, it gives up nothing to the competition in this area, we crossed shoped this vehicle with several others (except the Lexus Rx as we were not all that happy with ours) and the Caddy came up on top.

12345...7