Used 2002 Cadillac Seville Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Cadillac Seville Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:

Wally’s wagon
By W rockwell

Could not be happier with my Seville ,great car

Dissapointed
By dissapointed

2002 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I am a long time Cadillac lover and although this is a pretty nice car I am very glad I bought it used instead of a 40 to 50 grand sticker new the 300 horse does not feel like 300 horse well that's at the crank anyway. Reliability is ok but I wouldn't take a long road trip without worrying of maxing out a credit card in repairs on the way parts are expensive not owner friendly maintenance . I should have stuck to the 94 mark vii 170k ran like a champ and not hard to work on and way more power. I have lost faith in gm. I have been turned to Ford. For performance and reliability very disappointed

very good headlights, nice sounding stereo other than that any other extras may or may not work from one day to the next

Caddy Seville 2002 SLS with On-star
By Northstar Engine

2002 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this Caddy in March of 2005, it is my sixth Caddy. Two have been bummers but not this one. I have had no trouble with this car. I love to drive it and it handles very well. It has the Northstar engine and i get excellant milage. On a trip around 26 around town about 20. I also own a 1991 Seville that i love to drive. I have nothing but good things to say about this car.

I like them all except for one.

That one is that the speedometer is impossible to read. I am 6'1" tall and i just can't read how fast i am going to save my soul. My wifes 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP has a great feature were you can read the speed in the windshield. Wish my Caddy had it.

Fantastic & Reliable
By Jo Ann

2002 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have driven my STS for the past 7 years. Thank goodness it's fast since I do a lot of driving to the Delaware shore. Unfortunately, this car got caught in the recent flooding and it is now totaled. Great performance car, and am sorry to see it go.

Front End
By M.Giangrande

2002 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

In recent months the front end of my car has a shimmey. I changed the two front axles and bearing, no better. Bought 4 new tires, no change. The car at 62 MPH has a shimmey its driving me crazy. . I loved the car though!

Design of the car--Its all black beauty.