Used 2003 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews

Used Escalade for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

My 2003 Escalade

John Gentile, 06/02/2005
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The only thing that has gone wrong for me is the front seat has poped off twice. The bottom of the seat material pops away from frame of seat and makes a loud noise every time. I do not care about the milage. I think it is fine for the weight of the car. I love my Escalade. I think Cadillac has got it right. It handles like a dream and turns on a dime. I love the interior but the clock is a little loud. I had a blowout on the freeway while on vacation with my family. The stability Track worked perfect and did not pull stopping straight as an arrow.

BEST CAR FOR ME

shibby da dib, 04/07/2004
Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

this car was amazing to drive, fun for my kids, in fact i bought my twin sons them for there sweet 16

We still love our Escalade!

Dar, 07/11/2006
Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We have been very happy with our Escalade. At about 70,000 the transmission went out and our extended warranty took care of. They did a repair and not a replacement. Other than that this has been a great truck. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a newer one next year.

escallade

carolynz, 05/14/2003
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I don't think I will ever buy another truck. This was definitely the best investment that I have ever made in my life (Besides getting married!!)

awesomely awesome car

jumpin' josephine, 07/03/2003
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

super nice, tons of power, love the bucket seats (2nd row), dash and controls very prestigious looking, very prestigious price, unsurpassed towing capabilities and capacities, often forget that you are towing a trailer, sometimes not such a good thing! best car i have had or will ever have! buy one and enjoy

12345...15