Used 2003 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews

Used Escalade for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

Kudos to Designer of the Escalade!

Michele736, 08/05/2004
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Really like this truck. Is comfortable, has great visibility, like the interior for the most part. Exterior looks great! That counts for something~right! Very easy to park, brake & back up. Like the reverse chimes, they are not annoying(like in the Jag). Would prefer that the fake wood was real (very very cheap~who dropped the ball on that detail? Demote him!) The interior is definitely more cheaply stylized than it should be. It is still a Cadillac after all. Way too noisy for my taste. But the soundproofing is very good. Just hate slinking through neighborhoods like a redneck. Exhaust is too loud, this thing should purr or at least make it an option.

big

boulderr, 05/01/2003
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

the ride not quite as smooth as a sedan which i hoped for but adequate...overall fun to own and drive...

Cheapened up a great car!

Merrick2, 08/23/2003
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd Escalade. The 2002 was by far my favorite car. So I was excited to see the refinements in the 2003 model. I was very disappointed. They upped the price and cheapened the insides significantly. They moved the computer console, took away some of the convenience buttons on the dash and the steering wheel, changed the center console from 2 compartments to 1, and added a useless opening in the dash.The trailer package, which was included in the 2002, became an option in 2003. All in all, I was very disappointed in this year's model from the inside appearance standpoint. As far as power and outside appearance, it was outstanding.

Escalade after 6 weeks

Bruce Rogow, 08/25/2003
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We have been very impressed with virtually all aspects of the vehicle so far. The XM radio is an unexpected pleasure. The comfort, ride and acceleration have been better than expected. The rear bucket seats and overhead vents have been great.

Excellent Escalade

Goof, 08/26/2003
AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome to own and drive --- my husband enjoys his "conjicle visits" on the weekends when he gets to switch w/ me and I drive the Deville!!! I look forward to getting it back and driving it again on Mondays!!!! And man are the children ever spoiled!!!! Love it -- I don't ever want to own anything else!!!

12345...15