Used 2008 Cadillac DTS Consumer Reviews

Used DTS for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Owner's first ride

Don, 05/27/2008
Luxury III 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I took some of the advice from others on the internet and looked for a car to take long rides in. It is ideal. It is roomy and quiet.

You get what you pay for ...

Bill Hurley, 03/17/2019
Luxury III 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

If comfort is your priority; this car is a winner ... it's like traveling in your living room ... quiet luxury.

Love those Caddys

Joel Albert, 12/14/2007
Luxury II 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought my 4th Cadillac. '94 Deville had 175,000 miles; '99 Deville had 130,000; '05 DHS had 110,000..just got '08 DTS...these are true road warriors that have given this road warrior almost 1/2 million comfortable; safe miles...had a Lincoln in between the '99 and '05 Caddy...not even close to Caddy ride. When I got my first one I was only 44..below average demographic..love the comfort; acceleration; and handling..not interested in overrated and overpriced German or Japanese..Caddy packages all options neatly..takes me 20 minutes to buy my car..always get the White Diamond..keep building these.

Fuel Economy lacking

chuck, 12/19/2009
Luxury II 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had several Cadillacs including a 2006 DTS that got good to excellent gas mileage.I use the DTS primarily as a short to long trip car,so it's mostly highway driving.Still the mileage as recorded by the computer fuel monitor is in the low 20's, where the 2006 was in the mid 20's. As far as the looks and comfort of the car,I am well pleased.

jacobson's DTS review

jacobson, s, 11/11/2007
Luxury III 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I started driving a Cadillac when Oldsmobile stopped building the original Aurora. I travel from Florida to Atlanta, GA and the ride is comfortable, quiet, and smooth, my companion reads a book all during the drive. On one trip my cruise control stopped working, I hit my OnStar button and they made an appointment for me at a dealership near where I was staying. The service manager was waiting for me and the problem was solved. He called me to make sure everything was completed to my satisfaction.That is Cadillac quality and servuce.

12345...6