2020 Cadillac CT4 Sedan Consumer Reviews

$32,995

Save as much as $6,313
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Luxury and Sport Combined

Jscheu, 12/06/2020
Premium Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

My All Wheel drive Premium Luxury CT4 surprised me by how well it handles on the road, both straight way and especially curves. In a 6 inch snow this past week, I actually felt safer the way it hugged the road and handled than my 4 wheel drive truck.Safety features galore.Even though there is not much room in back for passengers, by moving the front seats up.some provided enough leg room. The 4 cylinder is surprisingly spiffy and also gets over 30 mpg on the road.

Way better than expected!

CT4 to go go go, 12/31/2020
Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I have a CT4 Luxury. Before this car I had a 2014 CTS Coupe (3.6L) which I also bought new. While this car is a little smaller, it is so much to drive. It really feels like a sports car. I don't bother with surveys, in this case it was worth my time. I first drove a CT5, I prefer the CT4. My only negative comment it my own fault. My last Cad had the BOSE system. I miss that, the Premium Sound is OK, but it is noticeably not Bose.

Awesome CT4

SDS61, 11/28/2020
Premium Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Ct 4 is awesome, Great styling inside and out, smooth driving handles well at all speeds. Acceleration is great. Solid Fit and Finish. A great vehicle overall!

Fun on four wheels

W.S., 12/01/2020
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I was an early adopter on the ATS. 2013, 15 and 17 versions. They were all great drives. Just traded for a 20 Sport finish. Nicer interior, but it does feel like a smaller car. I preferred the 2.0 L in the ATS than the CT4. I do notice a loss of power in acceleration. The motor sounds louder, almost as if it's laboring to respond. Reminds me of my 1990 Chev Cavalier. A little disappointing. Likewise - why does Cadillac always "cheap out?". The ATS all had Bose stereos; not it's an option. Other options which should included - it's a Cadillac, and my wife's Chev Equinox has features my CT4 doesn't. All said, it is fun to drive, spry and agile on city streets and the highway, and I can get golf clubs in the trunk. I'll love it in spite of it all.

Great Looking Car

Grant, 08/02/2021
Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Just what my wife wanted except it was advertised as having memory seats. The seats were not memory seats just normal knobs.