Used 1993 Buick Skylark Sedan Consumer Reviews

$732 - $1,883

Used Skylark for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.13 out of 5 stars

unstoppable

mickey, 11/16/2010
Custom 4dr Sedan

I love this car I bought it for $900.00 and it is running strong. We just had a small mishap with the fan. Other than that I couldn't ask for anything more cozy and smooth riding.

3.75 out of 5 stars

Great 1st Car-10th Anniversary

emario18, 08/29/2002
Custom 4dr Sedan

A GREAT 1st/RELIABLE CAR Quite a spacious interior-has made moving in and out of apartments much much easier. It also HANDLES WELL & drives smoothly especially considering it's coming up on it's 10th Anniversary. The WEIGHT & SIZE of the vehicle are a (+). These are the reasons why we 1st chose the Skylark. Along with good power needed for strong winters-the car is sizeable enough to protect inexperienced 1st drivers-like me. She starts with no problem-and still gets me where I need to go with ease. If you have the chance to pick up a 92- 96 Skylark they appear to me to be running for great values.

3.38 out of 5 stars

Used 1993 Buick Skylark 4-door

dogeye, 04/14/2003
Limited 4dr Sedan

When I bought this Buick in 1998, it had about 60,000 miles on it. It is now 2003, and I have only had to take it to the shop ONE time. This car just keeps on running without missing a beat. I've owned Chevys, Olds, Fords... the Buick is the best-made family car in America. Have your car checked over when you buy it at the shop, and get them to look at the headlight switch in the steering column; mine failed. Change hoses regularly.

4.25 out of 5 stars

1993 Skylark- custom- 2.3l engine -auto

THE COMMUTER, 05/19/2008
Custom 4dr Sedan

I had this car two months. I paid $500. I put about $400 into it, basic things tires, tune up etc. I drive to Boston daily from rhode island 110 miles round trip, this cars runs great. Handles well roomier than I expected not a bad ride and has decent pickup for a 4 cylinder. I have not had one problem. Getting 32 mpg. And I get stuck in traffic jams daily.