Used 2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV Consumer Reviews - 50 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

Roomy, reliable, reasonable
By Gary

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Good car, never let me down. Bought with 12000 miles on it, sold with 91000. Most comfortable ride of any car I’ve ever had.

Best vehicle I have ever owned and its 11 years ol
By Rich

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great vehicle too bad they don't make this anymore and all the newer SUVs are smaller

Mixed feeling for this car.
By Chilli

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Good looking CXL package back seat ride is like a truck front seats much more comfortable driver has good visibility stock radio w/cd is very troubled and un-fixable. AM reception is drowned out by electronics computer when the car is running have had three different stock radio's installed under warranty. Average mileage 27. Transaxle broke in 14 weeks and was rebuilt under warranty all new parts then a modulator valve in the same unit failed causing the Transaxle to slip out of low gear from a stop. With 70 k mi, runs well for a ten yr old car.

A Reliable, Comfortable Ride, Good Cargo space too
By Judy McMahill

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have only had to buy new tires for this car and had new headlights installed because I park it outside in the Florida sun. Have done routine maintenance on it in the 10 years I've owned this 2006 Rendevous CXL. I bought it with 9K miles on it, certified used. The CXL version is the better one as it has leather and nicer appointments. It also has Sirius radio capability. My elderly mother with mobility problems was able to easily enter and exit this SUV without using a step. Visibility is very good and the backseat is roomy with a pull-down arm rest with cup holders. I have the model with three rows of seats but always have them locked down for cargo. It also has CD and tape cassette players which allow me to enjoy some of my old tapes. Of course, there are no USB ports or bluetooth, and no backup camera or GPS systems. I'm about to sell my old friend with some reluctance.

Great SUV
By C Delany

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is one of the best cars (SUV) I have ever had , I wish the still made this model.