Used 2015 Buick Regal Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Buick Regal Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

Love this car
By Richard

2015 Buick Regal 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It's a great car for the price

2015 Buick Regal
By CARLOS LOPEZ

2015 Buick Regal Premium I 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great car and turns heads. 1st American built car I've owned in years. Great acceleration on the 4 cylinder turbo.

2015 Buick Regal Prem 2 AWD
By Rick Cuneo

2015 Buick Regal Premium II 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Look for a certified or slightly used with a couple miles. I just purchased a 2015 Regal Premium II AWD with 1,600 miles on it and saved a lot. The savings made it a great deal on a great car. Full price there would be as good or maybe better choices. It is a very fun car to drive with a lot of nice and useful options. I would recommend this car! Glad I purchased and am sure it will last and be a great car to drive for a long time.

4700 Miles in a Nine Days
By John S.

2015 Buick Regal 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

That's how many days and miles my wife and I spent in this rental car. Overall, the Regal was powerful, very quiet, and comfortable on the road, with good storage space. We averaged about 30 mpg overall, even getting 27 while going 83 mph through the West. All is not well, however. The shiny chrome on the gear shift lever can shine in your eyes badly enough to be a safety hazard. The infotainment system was "okay" but the controls are poor. Particularly irritating was the fact that every single time (!) you'd turn on the ignition, it would "automatically" (but not wanted) start to play either (a) Bluetooth songs from my wife's phone or (b) songs from the USB flash drive that I brought along. Of course it was our own music, but we want to control when we play it, not the car.

Underrated Sedan
By TD Heald

2015 Buick Regal Premium II 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned this car for 8 months and love it. It is very underrated by reviewers. My Buick Regal is a 2015, Premium II with some added features like sunroof. This car has outstanding acceleration while achieving overall 26 MPG. Driving comfort is fantastic with the most comfortable seats. Controls are well placed. I saw reviews mentioning the window button placement and heated seat buttons, these are overstated complaints and are non-issues. This car is sporty with the patented Buick smooth ride. Great road feel but with top of the line ride comfort. The car appearance is understated and classy. I love the front end grill. This car has all the bells and whistles you can ask for. Standard bumper to bumper warranty of 4 years, 48,000 miles. Buick dealer service is outstanding. When purchasing, dealer was willing to work with me on price. Excellent value. If you are looking for a quality mid size vehicle, you cannot go wrong. Compare to the overpriced BMW, Audi, Acura, Infinity, Lexus and you will appreciate the quality and value of the Buick.