Used 2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Consumer Reviews - 57 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:

Buying "THAT" car
By Bob Miller

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We have owned older LeSabres and always found them to be great cars. My wife wanted a newer LeSabre so I informed her that they ended in 2005. She told me to be on the lookout for a nice one. I was checking Craig's list when a new listing popped up that was hard to believe. Son selling his dad's car for his widowed mother. Bought new in Sept. '03 and a 4" stack of receipts of all service since. 74k miles with new servicing and tires for the sale. Needless to say, my wife is very happy with car, it's comfort and economy. Seats 5 adults and a child with adequate space, or 6 adults in a pinch. The head and leg room are more than adequate for people over 6' to ride in comfort. Handles well for a larger car and rides like a limo. Car has never had dirty oil and never will the way I maintain it. At 63 I expect to have this car for life or until totalled.

Buick's never die, they just grow older
By Wayne

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle after Mother Nature totaled my prized 1999 Buick Regal with a supercharged 3.8 L engine. It only had 369,000 miles on it - barely broken in. It had some minor rear damage, some dings, a tear and an excessive wear spot in the leather on the driver seat, and a few other minor things, but hey, I was buying a used car. It didn't have the power of my Regal, of course, but it was no slouch either. All-in-all I was happy. I paid cash for an "AS IS" car but they chose to give me a 90-day warranty because they "liked" me and I paid cash. Two weeks later I brought it in with a few problems. The dealer charged me an outrages sum of money and would guarantee it would fix my problem - it didn't fix my problems and my 90-day warranty was a hoax. I no longer use that dealer - found an honest one up north. I have discovered that the previous owners did not take very good care of their car. I have always lived by the premise that if you take care of your car, it will take care of you. I'm down to fair-wear and-tear items now. The engine has never skipped a beat! The 3.8 has been a solid workhorse since 1961. It's a real shame they stopped making it. As for the rest of the car, once I fixed a problem, it stayed fixed!!! I expect to get at least 350,000 miles out of this Buick now that she's happy again. I have NEVER been disappointed with my Buicks!

"Polish Me Up, Cause I Love To Feel and Look Brand
By George Gisser

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Best driving car I ever owned! Sits so smooth on the highway, like a Cadillac. Gets 3l mpg on highway, and 21mpg in traffic.

Great get
By James Sams

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought it from a friend of the family let's just say he got a good Christmas gift for the value of what he let me buy thought I payed top dollar for the car but I know I got a great car dependable and reliable source of transportation by leaps and bounds

Carole's opinion
By Carole Johns

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Considering it's 13 years old it is in great condition with low miliage at 120,187.