Used 2005 Buick LeSabre
Pros & Cons
- Room for six, excellent mileage from V6, smooth ride, huge trunk, solid crash test scores.
- Dated interior styling, can be slow when fully loaded, no split-folding rear seat.
Edmunds' Expert Review
A crowd-pleasing large sedan that offers space, safety and surprisingly good mileage in a high-value and economical package.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Also consider these sponsored cars
Trending topics in reviews
- fuel efficiency
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- handling & steering
- ride quality
- road noise
- driving experience
- climate control
- wheels & tires
- electrical system
- maintenance & parts
- sound system
Most helpful consumer reviews
People who viewed this also viewed
Is the Buick LeSabre a good car?
Is the Buick LeSabre reliable?
Is the 2005 Buick LeSabre a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2005 Buick LeSabre?
The least-expensive 2005 Buick LeSabre is the 2005 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $26,725.
Other versions include:
- Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $26,725
- Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $32,385