2020 Buick Encore SUV Consumer Reviews

$23,200

Save as much as $4,210
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Charming

Susan H, 05/05/2020
Preferred 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This SUV is perfect for a family of four! Not much storage space, but the seats lay flat to allow for bigger items. Engine runs smooth for a 4 cylinder and definitely a gas saver! The cost is great if you are on a budget!

LOVE THIS LITTLE BUICK!11

hernan, 12/28/2019
Preferred 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It is upscale experience with a small footprint. Really quiet compared to the Subaru I had. About the same mileage. Seems a little low for its size but the car is well made and feels way more luxury oriented. Great stereo. Easy electronics to understand.

Cute, fun, quiet ride!

Pat S., 04/09/2021
Preferred 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

If you are looking for a small SUV, this is the one for you. Easy to operate. You don't need a key to open and unlock the doors (big plus). Push button start. Comfortable seats and easy to get in and out of. Quiet ride. Love this little SUV!

Ad
Build Your Encore
At a Glance:
  • 5 Colors
  • 2 Trims
  • $23,200starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next Buick
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Perfect Small SUV

Scott H., 10/18/2020
Preferred 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought my Encore Preferred AWD three months ago and I am really impressed. It drives extremely well and is so quiet. I have no complaints. It is beautiful to look at and the LED headlights set off the classy black exterior. I am looking forward to some snow in Western New York to test out the AWD. I am so happy with my purchase.

Horrible

CCole, 12/11/2019
Sport Touring 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had one as a dealer loaner while my car was getting repaired. In the 4 days I had the Encore, I drove over 500 miles and continually dreaded getting into it to drive it. Cramped seats and very little legroom for the driver and passenger, the engine was underpowered and the car felt exceptionally sluggish on the highway, at certain points, I did not feel confident changing lanes. The interior felt cheap and the seats were uncomfortable. Despite owning Buicks for years, this is not one that I would consider buying. I have a friend who just bought a Jeep Compass brand new and for the money, I would strongly recommend one of those instead of an Encore.