Used 2003 Buick Century Consumer Reviews

Used Century for Sale
Select your model:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

Buick A Buy for a Century

John, 05/14/2019
4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I have enjoyed owning this car,never had a mechanical problem. Only reason I'm selling this car is i am no longer able to drive. You will have trouble free driving with this Buick Century Sedan.

My MaMa's Buick

msbemidji, 10/21/2014

I inherited my mom's Buick. I also inherited one big problem...the engine ticks. I thought at first it was just common with that type of car since a couple of other Buicks in the neighborhood tick as well. Found out it was a piston problem, and that there was no fix. I was devastated. SO I'm putting the money down on a new engine and transmission. The body is in just too good of shape to let it go for scrap...plus, it's my mom's car, so it holds special sentimental value as well.

Great Value for less money

john bonfiglio, 07/01/2016
4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Buicks are exceptional cars. My last Buick was a 1993 Park Avenue still running great after 258,000 miles with only minimal repairs.

Extremely reliable car

Marvin's Buick, 08/24/2008

I'm a young college student who got my 2003 Buick Century as a graduation gift. I fell in love with the car's simplicity and the effortless way it drives. The butter knife smooth transmission and quiet engine make for one incredible ride. I now have over 100,000 miles on my Century and aside from having to replace a fuel injector,it has given me no problems whatsoever. I am very disappointed that general motors stopped making this car in 2005. I now have my eyes set on purchasing a Buick Lacrosse which I hope proves to be as good of a car as the Buick Century. Overall the Century offers premium luxury at an affordable price. I would buy a Buick over a Lexus or Mercedes any day.

Great car up till now

Screwed by GM, 12/15/2006

This is my 3rd Buick I've owned. Always liked the comfortable ride and good gas mileage (33 mpg on highway), and ample room. However at 82,000 miles the car developed an antifreeze leak. Took to local Buick delearship and they had to replace lower intake gaskets (8 hr job) and water pump. Total cost over $1100. After searching the web, found other GM car owners with same problems, and most common culprit was the Dexcool antifreeze now used by GM and plastic gaskets that get eaten away by the Dexcool. No wonder Toyota and Honda are selling so many cars. It's called quality and reliability!

12345...12