Used 2000 Buick Century Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Buick Century Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Century model:

Buicks last forever!
By Joy Smith

2000 Buick Century Custom 4dr Sedan

My Buick has had very few repair issues such as; belts being replaced as time went on, the car is 17 years old after all. The only real problem were the automatic windows, the pulley would break if the doors shut too hard, the windows had to be repaired after about 10 yrs. The car was built really well, very strong, very heavy. If a car we're to hit my car, the other car would probably sustain more damage than mine. The other thing I would like people to know is this car always starts and gets you to your destination.

Golden Buick
By Joan

A Classic beauty!!
By Joan Henchey

2000 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

At first I thought it was me that was getting "looks" from the gentlemen until I realized it was the CAR they were staring at. It is a beauty!

Absolutly love this car!!!!
By mandapanda

2000 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

When I bought this car it had high millage (abt 200k). I it was one of the best cars I have ever owned! The low tire light would come on sometimes when tire was not really low; and, had a problem with the light switch. Never had the chance to find out exactly what caused it because my sister ended up driving it over a 20ft bank. The car was totaled; but, my sister came out of the wreck with only bruises and seat belt burn. Really miss my baby. Would recommend this to anyone; and, would love to own another some day!

Everything about it was great!

wished it had child lock in the rear

Love My Century
By riger

2000 Buick Century Custom 4dr Sedan

I have been so impressed with my Century. The ride, power, acceleration are all that I need. I especially like to listen to the engine accelerate and the transmission shift. It is so smooth - and I have driven a lot of cars. If it were a Honda, or Camry this same car with the mileage would have cost me about $5000 more than I paid. Now the bad - the window regulator assembly is a problem. A new one at Auto Zone cost $98 with tax. I have installed two. The transmission did shift crazy until I dropped the pan, changed the filter and added Lucas Trans to the existing oil. It now shifts and runs so good that it gives me joy on every trip that I take. Thanks GM

Traction Control, ABS, Quality of the Engine & Trans (it is known for bad lower intake manifold gaskets but mine have held out so far). The power and shifting are so smooth. Didn't think I would find this quality in an older American Car.

An inside trunk release on the floor, better outside design. Regal and Century are almost identical.