Skip to main content

$43,700

Save as much as $1,026
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

It’s Pretty darn good.

Cash, 09/12/2021
xDrive30i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This car is great. My single only issue is that the driver seat is not as comfortable as I would like it and I wish it had maybe 1 more inch of lift capability so that I could sit a little higher.

4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars

5 out of 5 stars

BMW excitement in a glamorous SUV

Hugh Kennedy, 09/24/2021
xDrive30i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I'm coming back to BMW after ten years with Audi cars. As good as Audi is, they just can't duplicate or approach the excitement of getting behind the wheel of a BMW. I chose the red leather interior, which has changed for 2022 to a rich plum color. It's gorgeous. The acceleration is strong and the steering is highly responsive. Nothing feels superfluous, although if you have the opportunity to upgrade to premium sound, I would. The standard is fine, but nothing like the Bang & Olufsen in my last Audi Q5. Mileage thus far has been terrific. I'm a happy camper.

Love 2022 X3 with M40 sports package

Paul, 11/13/2021
xDrive30i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is my first week with X3, I have the Brooklyn Grey metallic and Oyster Vernasca Leather. That new gray is amazing. Both exterior and interior look have improved. Exterior looks sharper with grill and headlights. I have the digital cluster and I would recommend it. You can somewhat customize it. Due to supply chain issue, most BMWs are missing wireless charger, mine did not come with one. Inside everything feels premium from all the buttons to new 10 inch screen. The only downside is MPG in the city is not great like 15/17MPG range with a lot of stop and go but maybe it will improve over time. I would recommend this car.

" On another level "

DaveNolen, 01/14/2022
sDrive30i 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

" All I ever did was pull into Fields BMW of Orlando with my 2021 Grand Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4 to see what kind of SUV's they had. I was sorta bored and had driven past the dealership almost everyday. Pulling up in front, there sat a 2022 X3 sDrive30i. Using my ninja 🥷 skills in an attempt to avoid a sales rep, I slid upside the vehicle to look at the price sheet. Too late!!! I turned and looked into the eyes of my sales agent, Sydney. Without too much convincing, off we went for a " test drive ". Having never driven a BMW, my love affair was instant, as well as permanent. Needless say, handing over the keys for my jeep in exchange for the BMW was the easiest thing to do. I am the proud 👏 owner of my very first BMW. It is an amazing vehicle, and truly on another level ".

Nothing compares to BMW quality

Megan Deems, 12/18/2021
sDrive30i 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I actually took my 2016 BMW 328i in for an oil change, etc, and fell in love with the 2022 X3’s. I could not leave the lot without one. I have only owned mine for 3 days, but I am exceptionally pleased with it. I am a tried and true BMW girl, my last three vehicles have been BMW, truly nothing compares to the quality. I have drove a Land Rover, Jaguar, Cadillac, Mercedes Benz– nothing. My X3 has an upgraded package that boasts a heated steering wheel, heated seats, keyless entry on all four doors, touch screen, hands free trunk entry, hand signals that the car picks up for the radio, navigation, reclining back seats, assisted breaking and assisting steering, and so much more that I can’t even remember. All of the features make for wonderful road trips with happy children in the backseat. However, none of that compares to the ride quality, it’s like riding on a cloud smooth with 0 noise due to new technology. BMW outdid themselves with the 2022 X3.