Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used X2 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

A Driver's SUV

4ron, 12/22/2020
2020 BMW X2 xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

A perfect SUV for empty nesters who don't have a lot to haul around family and cargo wise and enjoy sharper handling and good performance. Reliability has been excellent. The styling is what really sets the X2 apart. Other brands are now taking on the coupe profile.

Big Disappointment

Disappointed, 01/04/2020
2020 BMW X2 xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

The car is probably the worst car I have ever purchased. The supplied tyres (Continentals) are noisier than the Pirelli winter tyres presently fitted. There is a continuous whine from the front drive line that is not masked by the tyre noise. Very noticeable around 40 - 80 Kph. The dealer insists this is normal. The electrics have a mind of their own especially the foot operated trunk the wife has still not managed to make it work. I am only 5’9” and have difficulty getting in and out of the vehicle I have to lower the seat all the way and then Twist my body in and out. The interior trim is nice but the ambient lighting is too bright for me at it’s lowest setting. The exterior finish is good where it is finished, the inside of the hood is unfinished as are some other surfaces not normally visible, a cheap trick considering the price of the vehicle. Road handling in snow is nail bitting as the car follows any ruts without announcement my last experience of this threw the car into a full right hand drift I narrowly missed an oncoming car certainly sure the X drive did not kick in at any time. I no longer trust the car as its handling in anything but perfect weather is suspect and not to be trusted, nail biting comes to mind, the noise is tiring on a long journey. The dealer is conditioned to consider all this as normal causing me to not go there any more. I cannot get rid of this vehicle quick enough

it's a perfect city car

jimmy, 04/13/2020
2020 BMW X2 xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Overall I am very pleased with it

No demo with ACC

Joe B, 01/18/2020
2020 BMW X2 xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

BMW USA doesn’t demo the X2’s with advanced driver assist features!

Rough rides

Joanne , 08/08/2021
2020 BMW X2 xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Beautiful interior. Brakes are too rigid. I’m a light breaker but no matter how you ease into stepping on breaks, you will get neck inertia. This is the worst BMW vehicle I have ever leased. Cargo area deep but not wide enough. A couple of blind spots. Takes time to check your surroundings. Beautiful body style, luxurious interior with interior color changing lights. The auto start/ stop feature has a hard start that it startles you snd your passengers. I used their loaner car ( Ferman) and it was much better than my car. I leased a lemon and has been for repair ( they called it computer adjustment) 3 times in 7 months. I have the crossover one year . I was told it’s supposed to drive like a Mini Cooper. Please don’t fool a woman !