Used 2007 BMW 6 Series Convertible Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used 6 Series for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Fun everyday

jspeith, 03/09/2011
650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

I have put about 2000 miles on this car in a month. This car begs to be driven hard. It does everything asked of it and more. The gurgle of the engine is the sweetest sound I've heard. It has added a smile to my face everyday since I bought it. Pure fun. The car is extremely comfortable for two, tolerable for four. It is extremely smooth. Handling is superb especially in sport mode. It corners like it's on rails. The best display of power is between 60 and 100 mph. I was a little hesitant to buy a car with such a haughty image in a fairly conservative Midwest town but after driving it I don't care what anyone thinks. This thing is heaven on wheels!

One week old

lannyger, 11/26/2006
650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

I purchased a 2007 650i convertible one week ago and here are my initial comments. The iDrive was easier to learn then I expected and, though working, the radio is certainly more complicated then having a couple of buttons, still the iDrive gives you access to many sophisticated features. That said, my wife, who owns a 2002 BMW 535, will not replace that car with another BMW if it has an iDrive which is too complex for her to operate.

Smooth and Powerful Convertible!

GregB, 11/02/2010
650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

I bought the convertible three weeks ago and after 1500 miles I have to say that this is one sweet and powerful performance machine. Around the city, the gearing and torque make the ride seamless, and on the highway the car has a blacktop-eating ride that wants to run much faster than the law allows. Very happy with my CPO purchase - the car had depreciated $50K+ in three years, so with the extended CPO warranty to 100K miles and with BMW NA including free no-cost maintenance out to 100K miles as a sales incentive, it also fits the bill from a value standpoint. sweet convertible that gets many a look

Unlike any other car....

Jay V., 02/20/2009
650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

I looked at every "similar" vehicle - Porsche 911 and Cayman, SL-Class - but just couldn't find the right fit. I am so pleased with my decision! The car has enough "sporty-ness" to feel like a performance car, but without the harshness or diminutive stature of so many other "sports cars" (I'm 6'3" and 250 lbs). To say that it is in a class of its own is too trite, but there really isn't anything comparable. Thus far it's been a whole lot of fun. I'll let you know what long-term ownership is like.

Rear suspention problems

Viken, 08/06/2009
650i 2dr Convertible (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

Overall is a great car don't get me wrong. im been an BMW enthusiast for years but the dealer can't fix the wear of the rear tires on the inside. They want me to do alignment and put new set of tires at 22000 miles at my expense! Thats the reason i purchased a $80,000 car on the first place, insane.