Used 2015 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Disappointed
By Rick

2015 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

This is my second BMW. My first, 2009 335xi I purchased new and I absolutely love. Great road feel, steering is awesome, great acceleration, leather, etc. I never considered buying anything but another BMW. So disappointed in this 2015 335 xi. Numb steering, cheap feel of fake leather (sensa tech), cheap feel of the steering wheel, overall this car is not as good as my '09. When I bought this 2015 car I gave the 2009 to my wife, but being so disappointed in this 2015 I took back the 2009 car. Don't know if I will buy another BMW after this experience.

Great value in used car market
By Hughau

2015 BMW 3 Series Sedan 320i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Absolutely love driving this car. Hugs the road and has adequate power and acceleration for me. Shocking to find that I can cruise along at 70 mph and get 41 mpg...only one major issue. I can only get one cart size golf bag in trunk. Even then the driver must be removed from the bag and carefully fit in cross wise before I can close the trunk. When I pick up a friend his clubs have to go in back seat. Some of the controls and safety features are a little quirky, ie, double pulls for the doors, trunk. The radio controls take a little time to learn but now seem easy enough. Overall, happy with this little BMW as for the money it’s great. Been trouble free as well with no mechanical issues or problems. It might ride a little better if I replaced the run flats, but I’m ok with them so I will keep. 2015 model year

2015 BMW 335i w/ M Sport package
By Gert Pacu

2015 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Wow.... I have no idea what else to say! The acceleration is amazing. When driving it you feel like the vehicle fits you like a glove. You feel safe. You are one with the vehicle. I had test drove Mustangs back a couple years ago, and although they were fast as all hell they just felt like I was driving a boat. Not to mention the options weren't there. I have had this vehicle for a couple years and have still not found all the gadgets, and things that it can do. I am surprised all the time when finding something new the 335i can do. Did I mention the 335i is quick/fast? It pins you back in the seat when you step on it.

Love this car!
By Richard Peebles

2015 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

It is performance oriented, not super plush.

First BMW
By Dave Whipple

2015 BMW 3 Series Sedan 320i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is my first BMW, I found it to have enough HorsePower even though I read reviews otherwise, Great for getting on the high way or pass. I do find the steering almost too smooth and easy to float over the road. Very comfortable ride. I like the front look of this better than the newer models. Since buying the car the gas mileage is averaging up as well because I am paying attention after replacing my VM turbo Diesel.