Used 2005 BMW 3 Series Wagon Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used 3 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Unbeatable package!

BimmerNuts, 06/20/2006
325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

You will not find a similar package of handling, power, space, luxury and economy. Yes, it's not a drag racer, not a 48" TV hauler, not a Cadillac, not an ultra luxurious butt massage machine and not a 50mpg machine - BUT it's an extremely well executed compromise of all of the above that no other car I've driven or owned car copy. Read reviews of all competitors and you will find that they all compare with BMW 3-series - it's not a coincidence.

Love this car

Dave, 09/01/2005
325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I would have never expected to loke a car this much. Great car to drive. It feels like it is part of you. Could use air outlets in the rear with maybe a little more rear leg room when front seats are all the way back. I'm extremely happy with the car and have no regrets.

3 yrs old and going strong

Connie, 05/04/2008
325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car was the first car we've ever bought that cost more than $20K and we remain in love with it 3 years later. It drives like a dream, gets decent MPG (btwn 25 and 30 mpg) and I think it looks very sophisticated for a wagon. There have been a few electrical issues since day 1 that we vaguely annoying but didn't affect performance and which have finally been diagnosed and fixed. All the maintenance and repairs have been covered by the BMW service plan which is unparalleled. We haven't had any mechanical problems at all.

I love my car!

bacchus, 10/02/2004
325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've got an Audi wagon & BMW wagon and love them both. The BMW drives like a dream...

The Best Car You'll Ever Drive

Tom A, 08/07/2008
325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We bought this used 2005 AWD Wagon with only 19,000 miles on it in April 2008. This car is as good as it was the day it was delivered new to the dealer. It has every possible option available at the time. Ride, handling, comfort, features are all beyond my expectations. I will probably never buy anything but BMWs in the future. As a certified used BMW, the warranty and financing cannot be beat.