Used 2016 Audi TT Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Audi TT Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:

The best
By Grant

2016 Audi TT 2.0T quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Great car, I known own theee of them. Nothing else I need to say. The best car I have ever owned

Love our TT
By Ray

2016 Audi TT 2.0T quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Really fun to drive, fast and great on winding roads. Great sound from B&O stereo. Seats are comfortable. Having the navigation directly in front of driver is great. Rear seat is a nice thought, if you can sit sideways. It would have been better to have more flat storage space.

TT and Fun
By Gordon Frederick

2016 Audi TT 2.0T quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The backseat really isn't practical

Awesome Audi TT Quattro
By John Birdsall

2016 Audi TT 2.0T quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

First time I have owned an Audi. I purchased the TT Convertible for my wife. I must say this car is amazing!! For the money it is so much fun to drive and always gets lots of looks and comments - Nice Car!! Bright Yellow with a black top and interior 😀👍🏻

My sixth TT and the best yet
By Tom in Boston

2016 Audi TT 2.0T quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

OK, so I am a TT fanatic. I've owned or leased 2 first generation, 3 second generation and now my third generation TT. This is the best yet in all respects: design, performance, miles-per-gallon, technology and fun. Even one of my relatives who is not a car person marveled at the car and was especially impressed with the safety features, including the blind spot warning feature. It's beautiful on the outside with just enough edge to keep it fresh but still maintains the overall sophistication and timeless design of the original. It hugs the road like no other, and I find myself accelerating into curves. The seats are exceptionally comfortable and adjustable. I'm not a race care driver, but I've certainly had no trouble getting this car up to 70-80 MPH in no time at all. I still love the automatic spoiler. But it's the technology that's the true star. The virtual cockpit is amazing. While it took my maybe half a day to get used to it (definitely worth reading the owner's manual), once I did, it became intuitive. You barely have to take your eyes off the road (just a simple glance down) and never have to take your hands off the wheel to manage any and all functions. While not necessary, I have opted for Audi Connect and find myself using it more than I thought I would. I especially like that I can have the system read my texts and emails to me out loud. I feel obligated to find something to criticize; the only thing I would request is to be able to adjust the lumbar support up and down more -- a wider range of vertical motion. Other than that, the car is perfect in my eyes.