Used 2015 Audi S4 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Audi S4 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S4 model:

Performance pkus MPG!
By Justirv

2015 Audi S4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 7AM)

Effortless power with the Supercharged V6, can be run as docile as any grocery-getter, but coax it slightly, and it will respond with extreme urgency, all while attaining 18-26+ MPG.

This car is a rocket!!!
By Greg Budd

2015 Audi S4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 7AM)

It is a 2015 S4. I've always driven sport/luxury cars including Volvo S60 R-Design, Infiniti G35 and G37 Sports and this is one of the best I've had. Crazy fast, the sound and kick in the pants is intoxicating when you bury your right foot and that supercharger kicks in. Interior is one of the nicest and infotainment/MMI is the best for ease of use. If you love music as I do you have to go for the B & O sound system. Two minor complaints; front brakes needed to be done at 22,000 miles and I must be getting old because the seats aren't as comfy after about 2 hours in the car. Up for a replacement this fall and the short list consists of the new Audi S5 Sportback, the Volvo S60 Polestar or the Lincoln MKZ with the 400 hp twin turbo. I know, it's North American but I will know once I have driven it.
UPDATE. The car goes back at the end of October and I am going for the Lincoln MKZ with the twin turbo 400 hp AWD. I am impressed with the car, only reason for changing from Audi is the Lincoln is a bit bigger, a bit softer (bad back) and it's maybe just time for a change. I will miss the roar of the Audi when you put your foot into it but the 2018 Audi with the turbo instead of the supercharger is a bit more subdued anyway.
UPDATE 3/12/18. Have had the Lincoln MKZ for 2 1/2 months and no regrets. Absolutely amazing car and exactly what I was looking for. Best sleeper on the road.

Definite Head-turner
By Dave

2015 Audi S4 Sedan Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6M)

Bought the 2015 as new in early 2016. Very impressed. Although technology package is lacking with poor interface and lack of USB port, the Bang and Olufsen (sp?) system is amazing. The radio can be played very loud and sound crisp and full in the cabin, yet is not noticed by outsiders. The "muscle" of the car is best noted when hitting the gas at 60 mph and accelerating afterward. The car's curb appeal is very impressive as many people stop to gaze...

Easy to live with
By C.E. Gunn

2015 Audi S4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6M)

The S4 does everything well. It is very quick, handles well, and brakes well. After approximately 11,000 mi. (in a year and a half) it is holding up well, and it still looks sharp. The miles are low because our summer drive is a Porsche Cayman S. The S4 is about as quick in a straight line, but it can't compare to the Porsche's road-holding. (Part of the difference lies in tires.)
At nearly 14,000 miles, we still feel this is a great car. The supercharged V6 is a delight, and the transmission works well with it. 'No problems to report.
Update: After another 4,000 miles, we still think this is a great car. 'Will buy another in a year or two if they didn't mess up the V6.
Update: At nearly 20,000 mi., we still think this is a great car. No problems to report. Highway mpg is in the 32-34 range.

coming up on a year and still love it
By david Z

2015 Audi S4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6M)

I had a 2006 corvette and a 05 acura tl. This car is like a combo of both I got it due to the security of the awd but at least touring on the highway it handles well is super comfortable and in S mode is quite fast. I did the upgraded leather and tech package and all in all it feels like it cost easily 40,000 more then I paid for it. It is not a flashy car but understated and beautiful.It gets returned for the lease in a month. I will miss it. Nits to pick the computer is horrible the time it takes to boot up, the lack of music for minutes after starting the car. My wife's escape sync system is better. Styling tends to blend in not a flashy car by any means. Still a very comfortable cruiser. I had fun tackling the twisties in W VA.