2017 Audi A6 Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Audi A6 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:

I’m very happy with my A6!
By eugenewrau

2017 Audi A6 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

The only item that I think needs to be reworked is the console which is very limited space to put items in. The armrest is fine, but there needs to be room under that and it’s very limited.

A-6 is A OK with me
By Bruce Hugunin

2017 Audi A6 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Warning... once you have one Audi, nothing else measures up. Mine is the 2024 prestige A-6 diesel. Yes I had to have the fix for diesel, but the company treated me great. I get about 40 on the highway and 27 in town. This is my 2nd A-6... the other was gas. So fun to drive. Every wants me to drive. I love the comfort. Its funny, when I run into other Audi drivers, we all seem to smile and feel we discovered a great secret. I will never have anything but an Audi!

The best of the luxury sedans in this segment
By Highly Satisfied A6 Owner

2017 Audi A6 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I looked at a lot of options, including the new redesigned E Class. This had all the options I wanted, comfortable ride, but sporty feel. Great daily driver, great road trip car. Whisper quiet inside. Only feature I would like is remote start, but alas, Audi doesn't support that in any of its lineup. Was a reasonable tradeoff for all the other features and benefits of this car. Outstanding!

Disappointed
By Daniel

2017 Audi A6 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Several problems occurred upon delivery, like need to replace warped brake rotors, repair vacuum leak, and splitting paint and rust along welded seam on roof. Also, problem with radio turning on by itself several times each time car is started - dealer cannot fix. Seats not very comfortable on long drives, despite being very adjustable. Brake feel is mushy and uncertain. I traded a 2008 A6 for this car, and although the ride and safety features have improved, I prefer the old one.

Jose
By Jose

2017 Audi A6 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I love my Audi A6