Used 2007 Audi A6 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific A6 model:

TLC Black Beauty
By Jeannette Vallee

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

One owner, low mileage driven back & forth to work . No wrecks but a few scratches thanks to parking lots!!! Clean & handsome interior. Pretty timeless classic car! !!

Nice!
By sagarian9

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my 2007 A4 for a 2007 certified A6 (needed extra room in the back seat). Very happy with the purchase. I do miss the "nimbleness" of the A4, but the A6 added a few extras that I didn't have before. There's enough room in the back for a baby seat - behind both driver and passenger and the trunk is enormous! Plenty of power when needed - just watch the fuel gauge. Driving conservatively around town, I get in the low 20's. On the highway - averaging around 70 - I get close to 30 mpg. Pretty good for a big heavy car. Plus, it can run well on regular - unlike the 2.0T A4. Although I do alternate with a tank full of Shell Premium V-Power just to keep the injectors clean.

I love the trip computer and the air-conditioned/heated rear seating area. Huge trunk.

Simplify the MMI system. It's overkill. 6 settings for the heated seats? Ridiculous. How about a rocker switch with Off, Low, and High? Move the CD changer OUT of the glove compartment. Let us change disks on the road and get more stuff in the glove compartment. How about doing something about the coated aluminum strips on the outside of the car that go cloudy milky with no way to restore it?

Love it!
By Pete

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Bought mine CPO with 30K miles on it. Have put on 30K in last year. TERRIFIC car. The 4.2 is the only way to go.. I think the Edmunds tester slipped or something, my car rips off 5.8-6.0 second blasts to 60 all day long. But this isn't a stop light dragster. The V8 really comes into play at highway speeds.. going 60 to 90 in a blink. Interior is elegant and well thought out. I only have a few, very minor quibbles about ease of use. Maintenance can be expensive... but then again, it's a German luxury sedan. My CPO looked practically new when I got it for 1/2 the sticker price. And the warranty still had bumper to bumper left + 50K miles in CPO. I'll never buy a new car again.

The 4.2! The seats are perfect. The Bose audio is fantastic and I have a very critical ear for sound. The ride is great.. not flabby, not rock hard... taut without being harsh. Love the MMI. The slick little LED lights for exit/entry and "atmosphere". The dash looks so cool at night.

Honestly, the nav is lacking. I've heard the new 3g is way better, and the new a8 has a super cool feature set with Google connectivity, etc. Oh, and it bugs me that when I turn on the heated seats it also turns on the climate control. I'd prefer that be separate. That's it.

Perfection
By Dani

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl CVT)

This is my favorite car yet. I have had other German cars and they don't compare. I have put 10,000 miles on my Audi and not a single problem. The car handles really well in the rain and is perfect for defensive driving with all these other crazy Florida drivers. It is beautiful on the outside and ultimate luxury on the inside. I even left my purse with my cell in the trunk and I was able to still make calls with the built-in bluetooth. I am so satisfied with this car I want to keep it another 3 years and continue with Audi.

it drives so smooth, and the interior

Love it
By dschoen

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

I had an Audi A6 2.7 2000 which I loved and was very much the sports car. The A6 3.2 2008 is not as sporty but is a great car to drive. The sound system is the best I've ever owned. The gas mileage is unbelievable with in city averaging over 21 and highway over 30. The car is great car for trips and would highly recommend it to anyone.

The sound system which you can control whether it is front, back or driver.