Used 2005 Audi A4 New 3.2 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 6A) Consumer Reviews

Select your model:

Awesome Car!!!

David J, 02/20/2016
New 3.2 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

Over all its a great car before buying one make sure you do your homework on the car. make sure the car was maintained well . I had a 98 Audi a very long time ago and had nothing but bad luck with it and it was the first Audi I ever owned. I never thought I would buy another one. But I found a 2005.5 Audi A4 Quattro 3.2 that caught my eye. It had all the service records with it since it was bought new and it ended up being a one owner car and all repairs was done at the Original Audi dealership that it came from. I lucked out there. The car handles so great it hugs the road and still looked like new. So I couldn't pass it up . It was the best car purchase ive made in a long time . Only one thing I had to repair these cars are known for glovebox hinge to break. Which was a easy fix .

Amazing car

Chris, 09/17/2010
New 3.2 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car about 4 or 5 months ago, and i love it. For a V6 it seems far more powerful than a V6 on any other car. Not only does the engine feel powerful, but it sounds amazing, I always used to listen to the radio, but now generally leave it on a low volume so i can listen to the engine. The interior is not made for a 6-speed, as the armrest covers the cut hold and hand-break, so i would recommend an auto. I've had some problems with the headlight bulbs, which are decently costly, but that's natural as I'm approaching 100k miles. I baby this car though, i clay and wax it several times a year, definitely feels like a show car that's fun to drive!

What a car

jsamans, 06/20/2005
New 3.2 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

The Audi A4 3.2 quattro is simply a great car. Mucho power, amazing handling -- this car feels like a "baby" S4....with double the fuel economy. The 2.0T engine has gotten a lot of praise but the naturally aspirated 255HP 3.2 V6 is smoother, more refined, in all ways a better feeling engine than the 200HP 4 cylinder 2.0T. Test drive both and you will see what I am talking about. I drove the 2.0T first and liked it, then I drove the 3.2 and had to have it. The engine note is gorgeous when you get on it in gears 2-4, very exotic sounding. The new 6-speed tiptronic is head and shoulders above Audi's previous 5-speed tips. In "S" mode this car really feels and acts quick.

A great used car

3timeaudiowner, 02/25/2009
New 3.2 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this car used, a first for me. It is the third Audi I have owned, the second A4. A tremendous used value and more reliable than a BMW (I have had 3 of those, too). Smooth ride, great ergonomics, extremely comfortable. My only complaint is that the auto tranny has trouble finding 1st gear, it can be rough. Other than that, a tremendous road car with great performance that I recommend highly.