Used 2015 Aston Martin Vanquish Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Vanquish for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

A bit more carbon fiber, a bit less weight

Old Polo Player, 02/04/2021
2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 8A)

My 2015 is a bit different as it has $100k in extra carbon fiber and a custom interior. The engine is tweaked slightly to 628 mph. I bought it off a lease, which is the only way to purchase a $329,000 auto! I do not find the trunk space limited, but with these cars it's usually one or two smaller suitcases. There is simply no problem with the fob starter and it comes with a valet fob, which limits what the valet can do with the car. Acceleration is decent. maybe 3.8 to 60, but who drag races an Aston. On the highway 70 to well over 120 is a blink of the eye and even in town, I notice the relative speed on green vs my large engined Mercedes. The tires are rated to 300kph, but although the car feels solid at 150, I don't push it. It does feel big, but most GTs feel large to me, but not ponderous. The entertainment center is not intuitive and the navigation, which is updated on later models, leaves me using my phone. Road comfort is good, but the low tires do transmit into the car. One of the joys of owning the car is the Auto Martin community, its publications and club meetings as well as the amazing support and warrantee coverage if you have a flat or a more serious issue. Service costs are not cheap, usually $1800 and up, but nothing like what you pay to service a mid engine Ferrari.

4 out of 5 stars