Used 2013 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Love my TXS!!!
By Ray T.

2013 Acura TSX Sedan Technology Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2013 TSX from a dealer in my area with 15000 miles on it. It replaced my 2009 TSX that was totaled by an SUV that ran a red light and hit the left front of my car. The car took a good hit and I came out without a scratch. The things I most love about the car is it styling, the back-up camera , how it handles and contrary to what I have read, it is quite peppy. The seats are comfortable too. Gas mileage is OK. I didn't think much about the technology package and having a back-up camera, but I would never buy a car without one again. The car now has 31000 problem free miles. I plan on keeping this beauty for a long time.

Acura superiority worth it
By E Lapp

2013 Acura TSX Sedan Technology Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Rides like new. Excellent all the way around. Acura superiority worth it! Check out electronics , trunk release to Bluetooth...

Love my TSX!
By christie oneil

2013 Acura TSX Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I compared this to smaller SUVs, decided I wanted the peppiness and fuel economy.

Waste of money
By ej023

2013 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Beyond disappointed with this car. I enjoyed it for about 2 months. Just over 5k miles put on in 19mo and already runs like a clunker. Sounds like crap when it starts, even with snow tires it can't move in a dusting of snow. HUGE mistake on my part to lease it. I've owned a Toyota, Ford, Dodge, and now this Acura. It is unquestionably the worst of the bunch. I would never waste money on Acura again.

Sharp car!
By zoomzoomn

2013 Acura TSX Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I got the TSX SE primarily because of an agressive lease deal. Overall it's s a really fun car in search of being a really great car. While the chassis is willing and the interior is very attractive (in SE trim), the four cylinder drivetrain and lack of the technology package (on the SE) leaves me wanting.

It's been awhile since I had driven an Acura. The recent "beak" phase in their styling department is thankfully and slowly becoming a travesty best left as a faded memory. The TSX's styling is crisp and attractive from pretty much every angle. The SE trim only adds to this, especially on the interior. From the red accents to the anthracite headliner, it is a very attractive package.

Sharp handling and styling. Very attractive interior in the SE (especially with the black over red suede and red stitching). The transmission's sport mode and paddle shifters go a long way to improving an otherwise average drivetrain.

Base drivetrain is just adequate. Gas mileage is not on par with newer offerings. A six speed automatic would have helped with both the performance and gas mileage.