Used 2011 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used TL for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Look Forward to Commute Home

joeb30, 07/03/2014
SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Bought a used 2011 Black TL with 60,000 miles. My wife asked why does my TL look so sexy (it was parked next to a 2012 Black TL). Mine has the beak painted black, dark tint, painted caliper covers. I keep it clean and it has a deep shine. Do these cosmetic upgrades it the car looks very sexy. It is SH-AWD which translates to fun to drive. Not to be confused with those small foreign sports sedans, my TL drives like an American hot rod. Big interior, big exterior. Except it has all the electronic gadgets you need. In a few drives the buttons become second nature. Reliability - well my 2001 TL has 200,000 miles and still no problems.

My first Acura

kimas, 03/16/2011
Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My first weekend of ownership, I drove it from Northern California to Los Angeles. The seats are very comfortable for a long drive. I tried all its features during the drive, ie, nav, bluetooth, different audio sources, HFL, etc. Everything worked well. I don't mind the seemingly numerous dash buttons and the exterior. In fact I love them. It took me 30-45 minutes to familiarize myself with the buttons. I have owned a Lexus IS250, ES 300, Volvo S60 and so far, this is the one I love most. My wife currently drives a Lexus ES350 and she can't help but admire my TL.

This is a sedan???

becca00, 05/26/2011
Technology Package and 18 Inch Wheels 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Ok, I'm posting this VERY late (had TL for a year, but just bought an MDX in Nov.). I wish I could have both, but not enough garage space. I've had several sedans in the past. This sedan doesn't feel like a sedan, it's a LUXURY SPORTS CAR!!! Handling is fantastic (and I didn't even get the SHAWD). Acceleration is wonderful. All of the tech stuff (nav, ipod hookup, stereo, bluetooth) are perfect. Gas mileage is good. The interior design is far superior to all other sedans I looked at and test drove. I have to say, the exterior is SO nice! I've had more compliments on the look of this car than any other I've had. The exterior look is actually what made me want it in the first place.

Not to be underestimated

cgervais, 07/14/2011
SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 2011 TL SH-AWD in March and absolutely love it. I waffled between the '11, an A6 and a Lexus and Acura won me back on value and previous experience. You just can't beat the overall value of this car -- the features, quality and price. I find it odd that many folks decided to buy a TL based on the updated 2012 styling. Granted, the 2011's styling isn't for everyone but it is distinctive, daring and unique. In black, my car looks stunning. The 2012's styling has completed gutted the car of any distinctive quality. It looks like an RL with a bit of Camry -- boring, no visual "growl" or sex at all.

Amazing car!

artanmulla, 09/08/2014
Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2011 acura tl tech package about 6 months ago & i love this car. It is very fun to drive & very comfortable. I have not had a single problem with it currently at 33k miles & all the features it comes with are amazing. Such as heated seats navi rear view camera bluetooth audio. I would recommend this car to anyone it is a sport/luxury car