Skip to main content

Used 2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.5L 6cyl 6M) Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used TL for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

4.75 out of 5 stars

Tires and iPod connection

George, 08/30/2010
Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just would like to address those that complain about tires not lasting: in a sport-sedan don't expect sticky tires that hold the road last very long. Long-lasting tires will spin when you drive. iPod: for all of you 2007 TL owners: the iPod connection is in the middle compartment under your elbow, well hidden, just look for it. Not a good place, but it's there.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Adult's toy

envzak, 02/04/2007
Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

It was time for me to to get rid of 2003 RSX type S that I've been driving for years. The 2007 TL type S not only filled the gap that I've been missing in the RSX-S, but surged my adrenaline beyond my expectation. Smooth and precise 6 speed manual gear box w/ limited-slip differential and 256 lb-ft of torque are the 2007 TL type S strongest points that clinched my decision to buy this car. I got to admit that I missed the scream from RSX-S between 3rd and 4th when VTEC kicked-in, but TL-S substitutes that w/ tourquey, high-pitched rumble exhaust modulation. Superb and very comfortable interior supports my decision to buy another 6 speed manual car, otherwise I'm going to fall asleep.