Skip to main content

Used RSX for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Awesome Car

CaliPatriot88, 07/21/2010
2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I drove the Honda Integra when I was in Japan and loved it so much I bought the USDM version the RSX. I couldn't afford the type s though so I bought the luxury base model. A great car fast and nimble on the highway, it loves going fast and loves taking corners. Great on gas, run on premium and you'll get some faster acceleration out of it.

5 out of 5 stars

Bought it brand new. Amazing Car

nateprice, 10/04/2013
2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought it off the lot in 2005. Have had it for 193000 miles. The only thing I've had to replace is the rear calipers which siezed up at 150,000 miles. Still have the original clutch. No other repair costs. And I drive this thing HARD... Brakes last, tires last, amazing gas mileage. 5 spd manual is fun, 160 hp engine could be a bit beefier. Type S isn't that much faster and requires premium. Friend has type s, He barely accelerates faster up to 60 mph. From 60+ the Type S really accelerates better. Handles amazing! Take turns fast with confidence and ease. Steering is responsive

4.75 out of 5 stars

Great Sporty Luxury Affordable Car

Timothy M. Crawford, 09/07/2005
2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I (like many others!) needed a car w/ better mileage. I traded my 2000 Dakota PU for this. What a great car! It is fun to drive. It's sporty and quick. I love the Sequential shifter. I can play when I want, or just let it ride fully automatic. I took a road trip over a 800 miles and NOT ONCE did I ever feel uncomfortable. The leather seats wrap around you and make you feel very secure. I had just about all accessories put on this car and it was still a bargain! It looks great and is good on mileage. 2 major plusses...It is; 1....highly rated by consumers reports, and 2 it is an ACURA. Nuf said...Try to find an 05 now!

4.88 out of 5 stars

Great car

ATB, 02/17/2005
2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my RSX at the end of October. I traded in a '98 accord coupe and wanted to stick with a car made by Honda. I've always been impressed by their reliability and I continue to be with my RSX. The handling of this car is great. It takes corners beautifully and has a decent amount of acceleration. The leather interior is luxurious, with everything in easy access for the driver. The seats are very comfortable and offer great support. Some bi-xenon headlights would be nice! Overall I am extremely happy with the choice I made.

4.5 out of 5 stars

Put fun to your commute

Pauolo, 10/19/2004
2005 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Easy to drive, fun, and economical. All extras included. Good reliable car and an excelent dealer behind their product.

12345...9