Used 2010 Acura RDX SUV Consumer Reviews

Used RDX for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Great Purchase

Will , 03/21/2010
4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Bought this instead of the CR-V and GLAD we did. My wife and I have a small family and wanted something bigger than our Accord but with decent gas mileage but still fun to drive. This fits the ticket. Averages 22 mpg w/ mixed driving and got 28 on a road trip. Ride is a little rough but not bad and is more than likely the quality roads we have in Louisiana. Love the ability to play my mp3's. Very happy with purchase.

Navi

Bean, 09/14/2010
Technology Package 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

The RDX is exeptional in every way...I'd recommend it to anyone. The quality is second to none. But I want to stress the superiority of the NAV package. After a recent road trip in a friend's Lexus, I am embarrassed for Toyota. The Honda Navi is far superior...the joy stick, zoom in/out, changing addresses on the go, categories of attractions, etc. The Acura Navi is intuitive, easy to use, fun and informative. I only have Lexus' to compare it to, but that Toyota's is a total waste of money.

Love it

Pleased, 11/25/2009
Technology Package 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I love Honda Motor Company. Had an MDX before...which loved. Opted for 2wd b/c I don't need SH-AWD in TX. Better mpg...but just barely. Only complaint on RDX is that any 4 cyl. should get 20 MPG at least. I'm no lead-foot, but I only average 17 MPG in city. The tech package is great. Very similar to my MDX's, but also controls my ipod and weather forecast. Love hands-free talk features and the feel of steering. I don't use paddle-shifters. Ride is sportier and quicker than MDX, but just slightly bumpier. Road noise is great...not an issue. Plenty of room for us, but we don't regularly haul anything other than groceries. I don't tow anything and don't plan to.

Nice Commuter SUV

bob, 06/17/2010
4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I finally found it, a compact crossover SUV that has the right combination of luxury, comfort, and drivability at a reasonable price. My daily big city commute requires superb acceleration and smooth handling to ensure a safe drive. The Acura RDX gives me this, is fun to drive, and gets reasonable gas mileage. The seats are wide and welcoming for my 50+ year old body. The RDX is a very good value compared to other luxury SUVs. The base model cost 10-15% less than the other SUVs that I considered, yet had all of the features that I wanted. And when I sit in it, I can tell that Acura delivers a high quality product.

Technology Package 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I originally reviewed after only a few days. Now I have had it about 6 months. Great car. Smaller than my MDX, but same great vehicle. The computer says I get 19.5 mpg all city driving. FWD is better on fuel than AWD, but still should be better. Very peppy and easy to drive. Turbo is great. Tech package is a must. I connected my ipod and love the fact the I can control it with normal stereo controls. Chevy Traverse drove well, but the interior, road noise, and overall drive doesn't even compare to Acura. I love it.

12345...8