Used 1994 Acura Legend Coupe Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Legend for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Worth buying used if cared for

Jon, 02/16/2009
L 2dr Coupe

The car drives very well. Handling and steering are nice and responsive. The brakes are probably the most undesirable on the car, but they are efficient. The interior and exterior designs and features are excellent. The car is very comfortable and luxurious. I bought mine used, and decided to spend 7k repainting it and putting new suspension components in the car. It looks and handles like new, but for a fraction of the cost of a new car with the amenities this has. If you buy a Legend, you will love it.

Still a wonderful Car Get One if you can

jonatbaylor, 02/04/2010
L 2dr Coupe

This car is superb in almost every way. It has almost every convenience and then some on cars that are only 2-3 years old! The only 2nd generation Legend to get is the 1993-1995 years, since you get the upgraded 230HP motor. The City Mileage is pretty bad at 15-17mpg on average, but if I'm just cruising on the highway I get 25.3mpg. (Properly tuned, PSI in tires and 67mph) I've added some more recent features to it, bringing it a bit more up-to-date. Most people think my Legend is a 2004 model year! The coupes are truly beautiful. If you can score one with low miles and that has been maintained well, you will basically step into a 45k dollar luxury car for no more than 6-7k tops.

Best Car I've ever owned

DMB5403, 05/14/2003
LS 2dr Coupe

When I purchased my Legend, new in 1994, I never thought I'd still own it in 2003. I love this car! It has never had any problems, and is still fun to drive. I started looking at new cars in 2000, just because I've always gotten a new car every 5-6 years, but I have yet to find a car that drives and looks as good as my ( now old) Legend Coupe. I may drive this car forever--- it sure seems like it will run forever.

Ever-Ready Legend

ForeverLegend, 08/05/2008
L 2dr Coupe

The Legend was bought used, and after 100,000 miles, the car is still going strong. At 170K miles, the car has had a few problems. Driver side window is dead, master cylinder has been replace, and splits in the leather seats. And one time the rear brake pad popped out of its bracket after my hitting a pothole. On the plus side, I've never had any major problems. I typically drive freeways at 90 mph, get around 22 mpg, and have a smooth ride and good acceleration. If my Legend is like most others, I'll still be driving my car after another 100K miles. I've been very happy with my car, and don't know what I'd buy as a replacement.

A few issues, but love it

Legendzero1, 01/08/2010
LS 2dr Coupe

I always thought Acura made a mistake when they stopped making the Legend. I bought mine new in 94. I loved it so much I had the heads done when the gasket went on it last year. Some people have had BHG issues, some haven't. Mine was properly maintained and it still went. I still however, LOVE this car. Along with the HG's, the only problems I've encountered are a bad main relay, oxidized paint(to be expected after 15 years), cracking leather(also to be expected), and the typical HONDA rear wheel well rust issues. The styling is unmatched and the ride is sporty and luxurious.