Used 2000 Acura Integra Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Integra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Acura... Any questions?

dirtrider86, 09/10/2009

I bought this car with 93,000 miles on it, and it runs like a charm. The three best things about this car are of course the looks, the performance, and the reliability. I put an aftermarket intake in my integra and it makes the thing scream, while it also improved the gas mileage. I love how I can drop the kids and wife off at church and go out street racing!

Ya Gotta Love It!

TypistTilly, 06/17/2002

Nice comfortable car for anyone, with or without family. Steering is excellent and visibility is really good.Gets you on the highway really great and drives well in traffic due to its great manuveribility.

Great Car RIP

CabinFever, 01/21/2009

I bought this new and drove it for 9 years. Just got rear ended and this may be the end of the line. This is too bad, as this was a great little car. Has (had) 93K on it. Got great mileage 27-31MPG. Sooo fun to drive. Handles great. I had the manual shift. I loved its small size but fit 4 to 5. Trunk could have been bigger but I still managed 2 hockey bags back there sometimes. Not whisper quiet but I liked to know how the engine was doing. Only a few issues. Most of them minor. Replaced brakes. Hood latch failed. Tried to keep up with Acura scheduled maintenance - but its not cheap. I KNOW this thing would have went 150K / 15 years plus. It's a sad thing... I loved it.

Update after 10 years

jlongo527, 05/14/2010

Yes, you can see my review from 6 years ago - I still have the car with 122k. I am debating about trading/selling for a SUV but it is hard to part with her. I have not had any problems. Gas mileage still averaging 28 city/31 hwy. I replaced both front struts - dealer said didn't have to but might as well. Aftermarket strut top broke off. Strut was faulty not car. Did most of the maintenance myself - still on Mobil1. Replaced muffler and midpipe due to snow/chemicals. put factory muffler back on along with large dia midpipe, .gets a bit more hp and is peppier. You can really sup these cars up if you want to but I love my 4 door sedan that still drives like a sports car.

affordably_asskicker

niterider, 11/27/2002

Amazingly dependent car. Like the vroom and the pickup compared to its comprable brothers on the street. Very stylish and impressive looks.

Integra GS

Byron King, 07/02/2003

My family and I have owned the 2000 Integra GS up till now and my dad still thinks that this cars drives brand new. If you believed that the Hondas were reliable and efficient... think again. Since the day we bought it this car has been such a pleasure to drive. It is extremely reliable and very fuel efficient. Downfall is probably the back seat space because it is quite condensed. Overall though it is a great car to keep, I know my dad has no intention of selling this car.

It has been almost 4 years

JLongo527, 05/17/2004

I bought this car new after months of research and online hunting. It was the car I wanted and the first car I have ever purchased. Although suggesting any improvements won't really effect anything since they have done away with this model I do have only a few suggestions(see below). Overall this car is great. If you are buying it used and the person has really taken care of the care I wouldn't expect too many problems. Mine loves synthetic oil (Mobil 1) and a good thorough inspection every 6 months. A blast to drive and great on gas.

Great compact sedan

andreroman21, 12/07/2011

Had the car for about 2 years now. I love this car. From its styling to its nimbleness its a great all around car. The MPG is good as well. It is definately a classy sporty sedan. Interior is stylish as well. It comes with power everything and cruise control, Sunroof. 4 ABS disc brakes. Very well equipped for its day. Almost purchased a GS but I enjoy cloth seats much more and they last longer than leather. Only mods are the radio head unit, as well as coilovers and HID lights on the car. Tasteful mods. I recommend this car to anyone who does not have kids. If you have kids the Accord or TL would be better for you. I am only selling because I recently had child

Best sedan for the money

JT, 01/06/2017
LS 4dr Sedan

Hey Id rather have a truck but if it's a car then get thee to your nearest Acura dealer.

51050