Great car for the price
By Scott on
2008 Volvo C30 T5 Version 1.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)
I bought this car mainly because no other car looks like it and it has the power when you need it. I test drove several other cars but this one just got me from the first drive. I am 38 years old with a wife and 2 kids. I did not want the boring family car or the SUV. The wife has the SUV so we take her truck when we go out or travel. I travel about 70-100 miles per day so I need a car with good gas mileage. I am getting over 25 miles on mixed driving which is good for a turbo car. Volvo wanted a car where the consumer can customize the car with the options you want.
Favorite Features
I love the power when you step on the gas. There is nothing worse than a car who cannot get out of its own way. The radio, power sunroof, comfortable seats/ride are several great features.
Suggested Improvements
I added the trip computer after for about $90 (worth it). I do wish the cruise control, 6 CD, hard load cover were standard but they are all options. The handling could be better, the car does not stick to the ground when you are going over bumps. Volvo needs to work on the suspension/handling.