2012 Volkswagen Passat Consumer Review: 2012 Passat S Automatic w/Appe

2012 Volkswagen Passat - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.5L 5-cyl. 6-speed Automatic w/Appearance)

2012 Passat S Automatic w/Appearance Pkg
By jt4210 on

2012 Volkswagen Passat S 4dr Sedan w/Appearance (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I own a 2012 Passat S class, before owning this car I drove a 2000 Honda Civic EX that I had the misfortune for acquiring in 2008. My Passat is equiped with a 5 cylinder 2.5 liter engine. This is an incredible car to drive! When you shift this car into D it drives like a Benz E-Class, when you shift it into S in drives like an Audi S4! The car is beautiful inside and out! When you sit down in the back seat of this car you get the same feeling like when you climb into a Suburban or a Yukon. All three feel like stepping into a house.

My favorite feature on this car is the Bluetooth which I use to stream music and easily talk to my family and friends on my way to work as I'm battling RTP traffic. My second favorite feature about this car is the remote trunk release which makes getting all of my belongings into and out of my car fast and easy when I'm headed over to either Duke or NC State to work.

If I could add one additional thing to my car I'd like to have my name pinstriped on the sides.