Zippie Car
By haveacigar on
1995 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 4dr Sedan
I am only 17 and this is my second car, my first was a 1988 BMW, and it had issues so I bought the Passat. It currently has no heater core, but I plan on replacing it. It is an auto which I was a little skeptical about, but it is still lots of fun to drive. It's pretty quick and handles great. So far the only problem I have had is the heater core, but I've only had it for a little over a week and the heated seats help a little bit. However I drive almost every car I get into hard it probably won't be long before I break something else. Until then I will have lots of fun and love the car. In short, this is a very zippie little car. It's nnot as fast as the Bimmer, but I still plan on fixing that.
Favorite Features
The heated seats, power windows, large trunk, leather interior, VR6 DOHC engine, and I can lock virtually everything in the car. I like almost everything except the heater core right now I'm not happy about that.
Suggested Improvements
The rear view mirror doesn't adjust very well. The seats don't recline very far. I think thats it.