2007 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: I Love This Car!

2007 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

I Love This Car!
By kimsthe1 on

2007 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car after visiting the dealership 3 times. After test driving the Nissan Rogue, Honda CVR, Mazda3 & 2008 Highlander, I decided this was the best choice for me, my 1st Toyota! I've owned 3 Mazdas, 1 Nissan, 1 BMW, 1 MBZ, 1 Subaru (I know, I'm a car junkie!). I am also very impressed with Toyota's track record & the fact that my car is 100% Japanese. I have owned it all of 24 hrs and have no regrets. The gas mileage seems ok so far, the car is cute as a button. Drives with a touch of sport suspension. Seats are fine with me so far, no long distance drives yet. I am very happy with my purchase!

The sporty suspension, black interior, rear door is cool to me, upgraded stereo rocks! Cup holders are sturdy, my kids dig the reclining rear seats! I need to hook up the Bluetooth and get a plug for my iPod. I love it all so far!

Was told by the finance department that the Silver color still oxidizes. I thought after all these years that oxidation would no longer be an issue. Otherwise, can't think of any suggestions at this time.