I Love This Car!
By kimsthe1 on
2007 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I bought this car after visiting the dealership 3 times. After test driving the Nissan Rogue, Honda CVR, Mazda3 & 2008 Highlander, I decided this was the best choice for me, my 1st Toyota! I've owned 3 Mazdas, 1 Nissan, 1 BMW, 1 MBZ, 1 Subaru (I know, I'm a car junkie!). I am also very impressed with Toyota's track record & the fact that my car is 100% Japanese. I have owned it all of 24 hrs and have no regrets. The gas mileage seems ok so far, the car is cute as a button. Drives with a touch of sport suspension. Seats are fine with me so far, no long distance drives yet. I am very happy with my purchase!
Favorite Features
The sporty suspension, black interior, rear door is cool to me, upgraded stereo rocks! Cup holders are sturdy, my kids dig the reclining rear seats! I need to hook up the Bluetooth and get a plug for my iPod. I love it all so far!
Suggested Improvements
Was told by the finance department that the Silver color still oxidizes. I thought after all these years that oxidation would no longer be an issue. Otherwise, can't think of any suggestions at this time.