2011 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
2011 LE
By jianxumd on 03/29/10 17:54 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Brought 2011 LE 2.5L 6AT with moon roof and alloy wheels around $300 above invoice. Test-drove 2010 Honda Accord EX 4 cylinder. 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5S. Camry's is the quietest when acceleration and with no road noise. Camry steering is a kind loose but predictable. Accord has profound road and engine noise and tighter steering. Accord seems bigger that Camry. Altima size is smaller than Camry and Accord. Like Camry better for daily driving

Excellent Choice
By veleven on 03/26/10 08:08 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought this car and couldn't be happier. Traded in a 2001 Accord EX with 4 cyl. Love the ride and the quiet. Wanted 6 cylinders and leather so opted for the SE since I didn't want the faux wood interior, very happy.

Review of 2011 Camry XLE
By Bob S. on 03/09/10 19:47 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Although this is a smaller, lighter weight car than the 07 Lucerne we previously owned, the Camry is extremely quiet, the ride is quite comfortable and it handles very well. The 4 cylinder engine performs flawlessly and we are averaging over 30 mpg. No problems or complaints whatsoever.

Good Automatic transmission
By Parthiban on 03/07/10 16:22 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I like the performance of Automatic transmission. It accelerates pretty nice interior is pretty spacious. I like the sports cloth seats. I had 2005 Camry and this one is way better than 05 Camry.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Camry Sedan in VA is:

$127 per month*