2011 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Best Choice!
By Shellybelamour on 06/11/10 04:55 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have been driving my new Camry for a month now and I could not be more sure that I made the best choice! I drove the Accord, Sonata, and Altima. I saved the Camry to test drive last and immediately felt the difference during the test drive. It has a wonderfully cushy smooth ride, little road noise, and it handles very nicely. I would compare the drive of this vehicle to that of my Dad's Lexus LS. I feel like a million bucks driving this beautifully well made car!

Lovin' my 2011 Camry XLE
By lerevo on 06/10/10 21:04 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is the car that I wanted. I traded in a 2005 Solara, loved it too. The 4 cylinder gives me great power and the 6 speed transmission gets it going. Easy on fuel and comfortable to drive. I would buy it again.

Not bad, but could use some improvements
By M.P. on 06/08/10 00:21 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Chose the Camry for a few reasons. I love the comfortable ride, smooth, powerful engine, and quiet interior. The simple controls and inoffensive styling are pluses too. Considering how large this car is, it gets very good fuel economy; over 30 MPG on the highway and mid-20s mixed. It's hard to believe this is a four-cylinder - the engine is very quiet and has a surprising amount of passing power. Unfortunately, the steering is vague, and the suspension does not feel very confident on curvy roads. Toyotas have never been sporty cars, but a bit of tightening would do much good for the Camry. Biggest disappointment is the interior; cheaply assembled and has developed rattles at only 3000 miles.

New car, new issues
By Katietuz on 06/07/10 14:17 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Picked up the car on Tuesday. On Friday, the airbag warning light went on. Needs new computer. Not happy with 6 speed transmission. When driving around 25 - 32 mph, car jolts back and forth between gears. Dealer says this is normal for this transmission.

Great Value
By JohnR on 06/05/10 23:03 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This 2011 Camry is a tremendous value for the money. Compared to the main competition (Accord, Altima, Sonata) this vehicle was clearly head of the class.

Nice Ride
By DFP on 05/30/10 16:44 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Traded a 2000 Camry LE with 205K, A nice hand me down,I'm sorry to get rid of it but was starting to cost to keep it up 2011 Camry SE 4 cyl rocks, roomy for this big guy, nice JBL XM stereo, Bluetooth as well, 33 MPG like sticker says, getting over 500 miles per tank Great pickup when stepping on gas when need to, smooth, quiet ride.

2011 XLE V-6
By LBC on 05/28/10 18:48 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Replacing a 1998 Accord EX with 97k. Love the quietness, features, and the price. Got it for 28900, including extra value package (heated seats, smart key), spoiler, carpet set, body side molding and mud flaps. Smart key is awesome, Blue Tooth is convenient and easy, awesome JBL, rear sunshade/reclining seats/reading lamps remind passengers of a swanky hotel. Great pickup and passing power with the V-6. Looked at a 2010 Accord (too many buttons, don't care for the styling)and the new Hyundai Sonata. It's about $2,000 less (they are not moving much on the price), some nice features, but IMHO the dash, HVAC and front fender trim are ugly. The Camry is proven and my $278 lease can hardly be beat.

This is a great car
By watlerules on 05/12/10 12:10 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I drove an Accord, Altima, and the Hyundai. I believe I made the right choice for sure. This is the quietest car I've ever driven. The JBL audio system is superb and the bluetooth was standard on my XLE. I drove to California and this car made all the difference in a drive I've made many times. I can't imagine a quieter car. There is virtually no road nose and I like the steering feel. It takes much less effort to control on the open road than my 05 Accord I traded in. I have received many complimentary remarks about the color (Magnetic Gray) which I only got because it was the only color they had with the Navigation System. I love this car and I plan on keeping it for a long time.

Toyota emerges from the smoke.
By Ray on 04/03/10 18:22 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Toyota just got raked through the coals with the "sudden acceleration/sticking gas pedal" debacle in Feb/Mar, 2010, and as was the case with Audi in the 90's, much of the blame falls on errant drivers and not the cars themselves. Audi nearly went bankrupt because of it; Toyota should emerge OK, but has had to drastically cut prices and offer incredible deals to win back the favor of buyers. This allowed me to lease my 2011 Camry (base) automatic for an amazing $210/mo (including tax, license) with zero drive-off costs! Folks, get 'em while they're being generous. It's a beautiful car, with loads of space, comfort and value for the money. Just stick to your guns when dealing :)

Camry 2011
By Abdul A on 03/30/10 02:18 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Camry is both easy and fun to drive. The overhead Moon roof lets air and sunshine in without being noisy. This is a six cylinder model and it has plenty of power.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Camry in VA is:

$127 per month*