2005 Porsche Cayenne 4.5L V8 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Maybe the Perfect Vehicle

2005 Porsche Cayenne - Consumer Review

Maybe the Perfect Vehicle
By Steve on

2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

This may be the perfect comprimise between a sporty car and off road vehicle, still keeping comfort in mind. The Cayenne Turbo is very fast, with pick up that does not make me miss my sports car, yet it drives off road like a Land Rover and I can take 5 large adults for a ride each having plenty of room. It has plenty of storage space for carrying groceries and has lots of luxury features, such as sunroof, satellite radio, heated seats, CD player, BOSE stereo, navigation, etc. Literally, nothing is missing, and everything is done well. I can even tow several tons behind me. The drive is comfortable and sporty and really, as I said, this maybe the perfect vehicle that does everything very well

Favorite Features

Best features are the sporty ride in a car that otherwise looks like an SUV. It still maintains the offroad capabilities, but does 0-60 in just over 5 seconds. I also like the fact it is loaded with just about any extra you would like, such as BOSE stereo system, navigation, satellite radio, etc.

Suggested Improvements

It does so much you really do need to read the instruction manual for all the features. Perhaps it should come with training!! Otherwise, there really isn't much to add. The Turbo does add alot to the price, but it also adds a lot of features. There really is no competition for everything this does.