2012 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: New Suv owner

2012 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

New Suv owner
By twotallsixfeet on

2012 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've been a pickup owner for over 20 years. Now I wanted to have a more car like ride. I did a lot of research online for SUV's and went out into the field to try them all out for test drives. Rogue ended up being my top choice. Finalists in my choice were Mitsubshi Outlander Sport, Ford Escape, and Forester. There were many other contenders that I tried out/drove/& compared price on. I ended up with a Rogue. I've not been disappointed.

Glad I choose the SV with extras. Back up camera a must. Performance has been wonderful. I love the CVT Transmission. Quality is top notch. Dealer experience was good as well.

Add fog lamps to premium package for SV.
By twotallsixfeet
on 11/09/11 13:37 PM (PST)

It only gets better. Since my purchase I have made a couple of road trips. MPG lives up to the specs, road handling was better than I expected it to be. It's been years and years since I've actually had FUN driving anything. And this is not a dealer prompt. I truly like my choice!

By twotallsixfeet
on 01/18/12 08:31 AM (PST)

I've owned my new Rogue for several months now. Since then I've had my first couple of winter driving experiences and I'm here to say that I was very impressed with the AWD/CVT combo. With the CVT there was no break away shifting (over rev) and I could feel the power transfer to maintain traction. Very stable. That and I had one brief visit back to the dealership for a minor adjustment and my original salesperson (Scott Jennings) was there to greet me and follow up on my needs. I couldn't be more satisified.