2007 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Pretty too look at but....

2007 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

3.5 SE Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Manual)

Pretty too look at but....
By minnesotaboy on

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought this car, 2007 Nissan Altima, SE, 3.5, manual with all the bells and whistles. It is very fun to drive, looks sporty, and has a lot of nice amenities. However just 2 months after purchasing it, I've already been to the shop over 10 times! It's just little things like the TPMS sensors, shifter cable, door seal leaking, wipers mal-adjusted, rotor squeaking(and not due to brakes), and the list goes on. I am very concerned about how this will affect my pocket book when warranty runs out. My advice, spend the same money and get a very nice Honda or Toyota..wish me luck as i'm about to hit the end of the 3yr, 36,000 warranty.

sporty look and feel, fun to drive, gps, backup camera, leather heated seats, 6 disc changer, aux input.

build quality!! If it wasn't for my warranty, i would have already dropped over 2,000 on repairs alone, and it's only 3 years old(32,000 miles)!!! very poor quality control here. gas mileage could be better, but it does boast 270 horse.