2005 Nissan 350Z Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Sort Reviews by

It is a Slice of Heaven!
By Aquaman265

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Always wanted a convertible living in Sunny South Florida. Did my homework and went out and purchased a 2004 350Z. For the money, you can't beat it. As a former Lexus owner, the ride is nowhere near as smooth as the IS300 I had, but in handling, braking, speed and performance the 350Z wins easily. I am 100% satisfied and look forward everyday to cruising topless around South Florida.

Favorite Features

My 350Z is Daytona Blue. A beautiful color. I get so many looks its unreal. For sure a car and a color that will get you noticed. First night out in Ft Lauderdale I received 2 marriage proposals and even had valets at some of South Floridas Trendiest Clubs commenting on this car.

Suggested Improvements

Only drawback is trunk space, but I guess you can't have everything!!!

350Z best buy
By maureen sloggie

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am 49 and waited for a car that caught my atttention well 350z did just that. The performance in this car is life changing. Every time I drive this car I cannot help but smile I find the long way to go to and from where ever I am heading. I have owned 7 Corvettes and this car out passes all my expectations.It is soild responsive and just plain beautiful. The interior is hugs your body. Details are all over the car even in the AC vent with the Z in the vents. The one touch roof opening in the roadster is awsome. I love this car and recommend it. Worth every cent I paid.

Favorite Features

My favorite features in this car are the ease of the Convertable, The heated seats, the slide shifter, the gauges are clear and easy to read, stero and power power power

Suggested Improvements

Little bigger side mirrors. i wouldlove to see this car made in a lighter blue too.

350z
By Zpower

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

fun fast car to drive...drive it down the 5 and find out yourself

Favorite Features

speed and traction control

Suggested Improvements

more horsepower

Z YUH !
By Tam2uiam

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've only had my 350Z Roadster for 8 months and i have loved every minute of it. It responds awesomely to everything i want it to do. And to think my husband had to drag me to the dealership to give this car a try... I didnt get the soccer mom 4 door I wanted but heck, my kids are old enough to drive and it's my turn now! Z YUH !

Favorite Features

Rag top folds right down. Bose stereo system rocks. leg room for my tall husband. This car looks as good as it rides!

Suggested Improvements

Bun warmer buttons need to be moved. Small glove box some where in the passenger dash if it has GPS.

Excellent all around sports car
By Shaun J. Himmelspach

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Wonderful all around vehicle. The 350 is extremely fun to drive with very predictable handling characteristics. A true sports car and a great value.

Favorite Features

18 inch wheels.

Suggested Improvements

Needs refinement in the interior. A supercharged model would really be awesome.

Letjohns Love of the 350Z
By Letjohn

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love our new Nissan 350Z!! I still have and cherish my Nissan 280Z, but I knew when I saw the 350Z I had to have it. I have the Sunburst color. My husband added 18" Pirelli tires with NISMO rims. We also added a clear polymer bra to protect the front of the vehicle. This vehicle is a JOY to drive. It is quick and easy to manuever. People are alway commenting about it and looking at it, young and old. Its style is way ahead of the game.

Favorite Features

My favorite features of the 350Z are the Home Link system, the Bose stereo system, and the 350's overall style and appearance.

Suggested Improvements

No improvements needed as far as I'm concerned.

LOTZFUN
By Dave Craik

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Well, I sold a '65 GTO and bought this one. Does that speak volumes? The fit and finish inside and out is very good. No rattles (roadster),power top works perfectly and fast. The car IS quick ... as fast (0-60) as my Tri-Power GTO. Also, it perform's just fine on REGULAR gas! I've taken out new Honda Civic's with after market additions on them. I love to see their face's when they finally come along side me to see a SENIOR CITIZEN has "flashered" them! They usually give me a "thumbs up"

Favorite Features

Manual trannie option Indash CD Exhaust sound Overall excellent looks, inside and out Build Quality Power top, no boot Three cup holders and all the great storage space behind seats.

Suggested Improvements

Radio light needs to be on the same line as the instruments. Can't see time at night. Too dim. Move "Flasher" and "Heated seat" switches off the console. Too easly hit by elbow or dog paws. Memory for outside mirror(s)and seats.

Best Car I've every owned
By Mike the Car Guy

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I can't say enough about this car! I was apprehensive at first because it was so reasonable, pricewise, compared to other true sports cars, but it has proved to be the best auto decision I've every made. Heads turn everywhere I go. The styling is just timeless. The engine is absolutely silky smooth upon acceleration, and the car sticks to the road like velcro! Nissan could easily charge more for this car!!

Favorite Features

Simply, the outrageous value for the price I paid!

Suggested Improvements

I wish the glovebox was in the dash instead of behind the passenger seat, but it's really a minor point in relation to the rest of the vehicle.

350 Z - Ride of your life
By Erik J

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car drives fantastic, even better than the SLK350 I tried before I got my Z.

Favorite Features

The way the car drives. The engine sound is cool, and I love the fact that I can fit my golf clubs in the trunk.

Suggested Improvements

Seats are pretty tight. The bose sound system, could be better.

Toy
By Mytoy

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

What can I say?? It is fast it is fun and I am very happy with it. I have the roadster and I enjoy driving it but when the top is down it is nothing but a blast. This car is meant to be a toy. If you can accept it as that you will be very happy. The 350Z is not an every day car. Remember this is a "fun to drive" car.

Suggested Improvements

When the top is up the blind spot over the driver's left shoulder is terrible. The rear window is very small and I hate backing up. Would I let this stop me from buying this car?? What do you think??