2005 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
350Z best buy
By maureen sloggie on 11/11/04 08:42 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am 49 and waited for a car that caught my atttention well 350z did just that. The performance in this car is life changing. Every time I drive this car I cannot help but smile I find the long way to go to and from where ever I am heading. I have owned 7 Corvettes and this car out passes all my expectations.It is soild responsive and just plain beautiful. The interior is hugs your body. Details are all over the car even in the AC vent with the Z in the vents. The one touch roof opening in the roadster is awsome. I love this car and recommend it. Worth every cent I paid.

350z
By Zpower on 11/10/04 16:50 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

fun fast car to drive...drive it down the 5 and find out yourself

Z YUH !
By Tam2uiam on 11/10/04 16:48 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've only had my 350Z Roadster for 8 months and i have loved every minute of it. It responds awesomely to everything i want it to do. And to think my husband had to drag me to the dealership to give this car a try... I didnt get the soccer mom 4 door I wanted but heck, my kids are old enough to drive and it's my turn now! Z YUH !

Excellent all around sports car
By Shaun J. Himmelspach on 11/10/04 16:29 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Wonderful all around vehicle. The 350 is extremely fun to drive with very predictable handling characteristics. A true sports car and a great value.

Letjohns Love of the 350Z
By Letjohn on 11/10/04 16:08 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love our new Nissan 350Z!! I still have and cherish my Nissan 280Z, but I knew when I saw the 350Z I had to have it. I have the Sunburst color. My husband added 18" Pirelli tires with NISMO rims. We also added a clear polymer bra to protect the front of the vehicle. This vehicle is a JOY to drive. It is quick and easy to manuever. People are alway commenting about it and looking at it, young and old. Its style is way ahead of the game.

LOTZFUN
By Dave Craik on 11/10/04 13:39 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Well, I sold a '65 GTO and bought this one. Does that speak volumes? The fit and finish inside and out is very good. No rattles (roadster),power top works perfectly and fast. The car IS quick ... as fast (0-60) as my Tri-Power GTO. Also, it perform's just fine on REGULAR gas! I've taken out new Honda Civic's with after market additions on them. I love to see their face's when they finally come along side me to see a SENIOR CITIZEN has "flashered" them! They usually give me a "thumbs up"

Best Car I've every owned
By Mike the Car Guy on 11/10/04 12:58 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I can't say enough about this car! I was apprehensive at first because it was so reasonable, pricewise, compared to other true sports cars, but it has proved to be the best auto decision I've every made. Heads turn everywhere I go. The styling is just timeless. The engine is absolutely silky smooth upon acceleration, and the car sticks to the road like velcro! Nissan could easily charge more for this car!!

350 Z - Ride of your life
By Erik J on 11/07/04 19:31 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car drives fantastic, even better than the SLK350 I tried before I got my Z.

Toy
By Mytoy on 11/06/04 22:45 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

What can I say?? It is fast it is fun and I am very happy with it. I have the roadster and I enjoy driving it but when the top is down it is nothing but a blast. This car is meant to be a toy. If you can accept it as that you will be very happy. The 350Z is not an every day car. Remember this is a "fun to drive" car.

Z Car
By Ned Paul on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned them all including Corvette,Mercedes,BMW, nothing comes close for the money.